Has your food bill gone up

have any of you noticed your food bills going up drastically in the last few weeks/months at the major supermarkets, ours seems to have gone up a lot at morrisons...we dont buy a lot compared to some folk but the £50 bill seems to be nearer £60 now

Yes!! I thought it was just me. I reckon it's gone up by ten pounds (Sainsbury's) and the offers have dwindled.

To be honest I am sick of the "3 for whatever" things which are fine for big families but pants for 1 or 2 people, why don't they just reduce the price?

Oh no!

Now someone is going to post about pants!

how did you know?:suspect::suspect:

i could get a pack of eight for ten pounds. now i can only get a pack of five for the same.

have any of you noticed your food bills going up drastically in the last few weeks/months at the major supermarkets, ours seems to have gone up a lot at morrisons...we dont buy a lot compared to some folk but the £50 bill seems to be nearer £60 now

Food prices have been going up for years,the only guarantee you have with those prices is that they'll never come down.

It is getting more expensive. I have got a large plot in my garden where I am growing my own fruit and veg'. I also knit my own pants.

The rubber bands that one uses to knit better pants have gone up in price and down in length!

DO you send one of your men out to collect the rubber bands discarded by the posties?

The rubber bands that one uses to knit better pants have gone up in price and down in length!

DO you send one of your men out to collect the rubber bands discarded by the posties?

No, I have invented a new set of needles that allow me to unpick a discarded inner tube, and knit my own rubber bands. However, my men seek out the inner tubes.

Yes, I noticed as well in Tesco that a lot of my favourites in the 'value' section, like 200ml orange juice cartons for the kids, no longer exist, and the cheapest is now 80p for 3!! I think that's pretty disgusting. Also Oatcakes seem to have gone up very steeply. I also asked a member of staff why so many of the value ranges had run out and got the reply that 'its nothing to do with the store, it's all sent automatic centrally now':suspect::suspect: And I'm sure if Lidl can do two sliced Warburtons loaves for £1.50, then Tesco don't have to charge £2.50 for 2!!

Viz magazine isn't as funny as it used to be.

Oh god, where have you been for the last 30 years? Probably much longer than that.