Help with blackberry

when i go on facebook on my blackberry and go on 2 places to update it , it always says location unavalible does anyone had the same problem or no what it could be ????:confused:

i usd to get the same thing on my old fne which wasnt a blackberry but cud never work it out

If you have never updated it, then it wont work.

what you have to do is plug the blackberry into your computer and load the blackberry desktop manager up (making sure that it is the latest one version 6) if you have any updates available it will pop up saying, so then you need to accept the update *make sure that you back up your phones data, it will ask you to do this before the update continues*

once it has updated which can take up to half an hour, the blackberry will then reset its self which can take along time due to it registering the new add-ons then your facebook places should be working fine after this.

Always make sure your blackberry is up to date to ensure these problems don't happen.

Hope this helps :)

Have you activated the GPS in your settings?

The 8520 does not have build in GPS (which I only discovered after getting one :( ).

You also have to change the permission settings to 'authorise' the app to know your location assuming it has the GPS built in.