Cheap portraits in sheffield

hi its my birthday soon and as one of my presents my boyfriend is wanting to pay for us to have some family portraits done off me on my own me and my boyfriend together,me my son and boyfriend together and my son and boyfriend together as you can see we want a few done that are natural etc.ive looked on google at photographers on google but so expensive its like £80+ just for 1 photo and as were wanting quite a few its gong to be extremly expensive which we cant really afford so was wondering if anyone knows anywere thats quite cheap i dont mind having like 4 photos then having rest on a disc that i can get printed off suggestions will be really appriecated as ive set my heart on having these done thanks xx:help:

thanks guys keep them comming

without doubt try jkphotography

I've recently had shots done at Picture Proud Photography at Elsecar Heritage Centre, at Barnsey. I know in your OP, uou stated Sheffield but I thought it was well worth the trip.

They're in a modern style (like Venture) but without the price tag. You have the shoot, look at your photos on their computer there and then and if you like what you see, you pay for the shoot. If you're not happy with them, you can just walk away. You also get to keep ALL your photos on a disc, they're not copyrighted like other studios I've been to. Not sure how old your son is but the staff were fantastic with my 18 month and 3 year old.

Edited by BarStuck
Spelling

try in the picture across from the star building in town. If you walk up fargate there are usually people giving vouchers for a 99p a4 photo. I had my kids done there for £80 and got 5 different shots in different sizes

Hi there

Having just shot Jimmy White at a recent Charity event, we would love to help you out. Please PM me and I am sure we can work something out.:):)

When I said shot I mean't photographed - not executed. Thanks.