Sky contact centre jobs Megathread

Yey, I've got the link too :D

I think I failed.. oops.

Yey, I've got the link too :D

Bit hard to navigate to the assessment? I've got to my application, I'm clicking on assessment but nothing's happening?

Bit hard to navigate to the assessment? I've got to my application, I'm clicking on assessment but nothing's happening?

It'll be blocking it, it did mine. You'll have to turn off your pop up blocker.

I couldn't even find the log in thing :hihi:

Anyway, It'll tell you to click on tasks or something to complete them, and I only had to do 1, so I presume I failed it... Although I don't really understand how when they weren't exact answers really.

Come on then, how many tasks did you get to complete?

I managed 1 :(

Hiya, ive had 2 emails his week for advispr roles. one was an update saying if ur successful with ur online application then look out for an online assessment to complete. That came today and ive just filled it in. It says interviews and assessments last week in May xx

Hiya, ive had 2 emails his week for advispr roles. one was an update saying if ur successful with ur online application then look out for an online assessment to complete. That came today and ive just filled it in. It says interviews and assessments last week in May xx

Did you do the online assesment with 14 questions? How many 'tasks' did you complete?

I got the email yesterday and filled out the questionnaire, which seemed very straightforward.

Sky don't seem to be very good at communicating though.

Did you do the online assesment with 14 questions? How many 'tasks' did you complete?

I answered the assessment with 14 questions.

Were there more assessments I had to do or was that the only one?

I answered the assessment with 14 questions.

Were there more assessments I had to do or was that the only one?

Hmm, that's what I did. Well..

At the bottom it said you may need audio etc didn't it, and it also said along the lines of ''once you have completed an assessment, you will then need to click on task to carry on with the next one''

I've had an interview before, where if you fail one assessment, you don't get the chance to continue, and I think that's what that was doing.

So, I presumed there was numerous tasks, as it did say numerous and therefore I failed the first one so wasn't given the opportunity to complete the next tasks.

Maybe not.. I think they messed recruitment up anyway by the sound of it.

Edited by Nataliie

im confused now cos i did 14 questions but then it said finished and completed??? It did say when I was reading before i started that once done it would take you back to front page which it did! Were there more tasks after that cos after reading aboce ive gone back in to look and the assessment tab has gone now!!

looking at dates n times above from AK86roth, i did an numerical assessment weeks ago asking how much customers packages would be if they changed etc is this the one you mean?Did it come before the assessment stuff? Im panicking now cos I dont think ive filled all the assessment stuff in if i only did 14 questions xx