Sky contact centre jobs Megathread

never checked my phone or email so much haha

Its annoying we have to wait so long and I do understand they have a lot of applicants to sift through but its frustrating to say the least

never checked my phone or email so much haha

Its annoying we have to wait so long and I do understand they have a lot of applicants to sift through but its frustrating to say the least

they just rang me to say they will let me know by the end of the week

they just rang me to say they will let me know by the end of the week

Same here, they said they had lots of internal applicants and had to see them all, I guess its a good thing as if we were both obvious no's they could have told us today

fingers crossed we both get a position

Same here, they said they had lots of internal applicants and had to see them all, I guess its a good thing as if we were both obvious no's they could have told us today

fingers crossed we both get a position

hopefully indeed

I don't know how it works with sky but usually in my experience the obvious no's are told first, this has happened each time the company I work for employ team leaders, but who knows how it works with Sky

the woman said they would give positions to those with the highest scores, I guess those who have little management experience or agents who have gone for the job may be told unless they were absolutely fantastic

Good luck to all those that are waiting for an answer. I already work for sky so hopefully see you around :D

Good luck to all those that are waiting for an answer. I already work for sky so hopefully see you around :D

well hopefully it will be good news

the women said the wait is because a lot of agents going for it

well hopefully it will be good news

the women said the wait is because a lot of agents going for it

have you heard anything yet?

have you heard anything yet?

Nothing at all

what about you?

I guess tomorrows the day they let people know

Nothing at all

what about you?

I guess tomorrows the day they let people know

no I've not heard anything yet. I'm hoping it's good news because of how long they have waited to let us know

no I've not heard anything yet. I'm hoping it's good news because of how long they have waited to let us know

have you had a call or email yet?

If for any reason you are unsuccessful with sky, the fact that you got as far as an assessment shows you have real potential. As other posts have stated there are similar jobs with better hours and pay. If you want to know what other call centres are currently recruiting then email [email protected]

Good luck.