Sky contact centre jobs Megathread

Has anyone that applied to sky for the contact centre jobs had an interview yet ? They said callbacks gonna start around mid april so was wondering if anyone has been contacted yet ?

my other half is waiting for a callback, so im presuming not yet

Not had any reply either.

My pal had one 2 weeks ago, just text him now to see how he went on and i will post it up

Not heard anythign as yet. Which job was it you applied for? An agent or manager type role?

Has anyone that applied to sky for the contact centre jobs had an interview yet ? They said callbacks gonna start around mid april so was wondering if anyone has been contacted yet ?

I've not heard anything either. just an update email advising same

xx

I noticed the date on these was the 15th and now its the 28th was wondering if anyone had anymore response from Sky at all??? Not heard a thing from them at all.

I noticed the date on these was the 15th and now its the 28th was wondering if anyone had anymore response from Sky at all??? Not heard a thing from them at all.

I've not heard anything either :( (edit: apart from the email they sent re interviews starting in April)

They've already done a load of interviews - so probably won't be hearing anything.

"I've not heard anything either (edit: apart from the email they sent re interviews starting in April)

They've already done a load of interviews - so probably won't be hearing anything."

Its possible i am just thinking there are a lot of people to get through and maybe they are doing it alphabetically. I just cant see them not replying after all the responses and updates so far. Please forgive me for being optimistic.

Its possible i am just thinking there are a lot of people to get through and maybe they are doing it alphabetically. I just cant see them not replying after all the responses and updates so far. Please forgive me for being optimistic.

They'll do it with the applications they received first going for interviews first (if they're any good) but tbh, if we haven't heard anything this week, I doubt we will.

They'll do it with the applications they received first going for interviews first (if they're any good) but tbh, if we haven't heard anything this week, I doubt we will.

Just been on the website and there has been an update it says they will start recruiting for advisors at the start of May by sending out an online questionnaire for you to do to see if you have the skills if selected its then on to the assessment centre for role play and numerical skills then onto the competency based interview. No news is good news i guess.