Bradlys ponds or carterhall

im off tomorrow and dont know where to fish, am sure harry hill would sort it out easily, so do i go to bradlys ponds or carterhall (am not bothered about any other venue just these two) i have a score to settle at carterhall (blaked on last attendence)but i like bradlys

if iwas you id go for carterhall i couldnt leave a good venue like that as a blank let us know what you decide and how you got on!

Could you tell me where Bradleys pond is please,I know where Caterhall is. Returned to fishing,after many years of not. Also any other fishing spots in or around Sheffield & directions. My early days of fishing was Dam Flask & Marshalls when the factory was open. Thanks.

Hi, to get to Bradleys. Carry on White Lane at Gleadless, pass the Old Harrow pub, pass the Phoenix pub, then turn right at Ridgeway down to the Bridge pub at Ford bottom. Just as you start to climb the hill turn right and follow the lane and you'll arrive at Bradleys. Kev

well in the end i went to bradleys ,got there for 7-00am only one other bloke setting up ,i lost count of roach / skimmers but there were 2 mirror carp one at 8lb one at 5lb 10 oz all caught on float on a 6lb main with a 2.2lb hook length no 14 size hook, nowt to come on mi method feeder,ill go to carterhall next time:D

Thanks Kevvy for your reply,will defo go there fishing.

well in the end i went to bradleys ,got there for 7-00am only one other bloke setting up ,i lost count of roach / skimmers but there were 2 mirror carp one at 8lb one at 5lb 10 oz all caught on float on a 6lb main with a 2.2lb hook length no 14 size hook, nowt to come on mi method feeder,ill go to carterhall next time:D

Mate try the smaller pond at Bradleys with the island in through the trees, its stuffed with carp, crucians and tench, fish in the margins with 18 hook with a pellet or about 6/8 metres out feeding pellet with same on the hook and you will catch all day.

Good luck.

its not going to be carterhall next, its going to be kiverton hall farm this friday bring it on, come to me mi little carpies

wats best bait to use at kiverton farm as im fishing there next week

wats best bait to use at kiverton farm as im fishing there next week
pellet is the best for matches but come teatime floating bread on surface is a winner

thanks ryan

went fishing at carterhall on wednesday its a very nice pond top one shame the bottom pond hasnt got a island in the middle the only thing i dont like about carterhall is the ducks there was a torment all day couldnt fish floating bread cus there was just stright for it but had a nice day