Help finding my dad

hi am 24 and been lookin for my dad forever, all i know is his name is shaun pinder and he used to live at hall park head stannington sheffield about 20 years ago, i no its along shot but dose any one no of him and he also has a sister called lisa who is in a wheelchair, if you can help please do regards paul.

Hi, it might help if you tell people what youve searched so far, have you contacted all the pinders in the phone book for instance? :)

ye i have pal i wos in contact with his mum and step dad but she past away about 4/6 years ago, i dont think he is wanting to get in cotact with me so i will have to find him

i knew a Shaun Pinder , he went to firth park school , he'll be @ 45 ish .if that'll help .im sure theres a face book group for firth park , put a post on there see if any one could help

i'd have a search on facebook and see what comes up to you never know....

Good luck

facebook.

Also, maybe search the deaths registered with Sheffield - unfortunately he might not be with us anymore :(

he may, have gotten recently married. Search the marriages whilst you're at it.

orrr... maybe he's had another baby.. search the births registered with fathers called Shaun Pinder.

Good luck

hi am 24 and been lookin for my dad forever, all i know is his name is shaun pinder and he used to live at hall park head stannington sheffield about 20 years ago, i no its along shot but dose any one no of him and he also has a sister called lisa who is in a wheelchair, if you can help please do regards paul.

I live at Rivelin just down from Stanno, I do know a lass in a wheel chair called Lisa, but not sure if its same one obviously. I will do what I can to find out more

HI, the Lisa you talk about, is her partner called Dennis by any chance?

i dont no she used to wear red lipstick alot

I live at Rivelin just down from Stanno, I do know a lass in a wheel chair called Lisa, but not sure if its same one obviously. I will do what I can to find out more

thanks so much

I've never met my dad... But have now spoken to several aunts and a few half brothers via facebook, my dad has like 9 children, 2 of which are younger than my own daughter :hihi: Haven't spoken to him yet though :)