Just bought an android phone. What are the best apps to add?

:P:P:P:P:P ha

just had a look on their site too, got excited when it said download.........till i looked and it said either scan the barcode or goto the marketplace :(

one its not there, two i dont think mine has a barcode reader :(

edit i might be able to, think theres a bar code scanner app for it?? Oo

Edited by melthebell

just had a look on their site too, got excited when it said download.........till i looked and it said either scan the barcode or goto the marketplace :(

one its not there, two i dont think mine has a barcode reader :(

edit i might be able to, think theres a bar code scanner app for it?? Oo

There's a barcode scanner app called Red Laser I think.

There's a barcode scanner app called Red Laser I think.

just installed one and.....................it worked

although...............it goes to the marketplace so still cant find the apps :(

lol

GRRRRRRRRRRRR

all i want is someat decent to read my own pdfs

kobos downloading tho............3rd choice

hmmmmm 2 issues with this

1: it DOESNT seem to have an option to import your own books

2: it seems to rely on the internet connection, to the extent you cant even start the app unless your connected to the internet.........what happens if i have no internet one month and want to read a book..........i cant

im really starting to hate all this cloud computing stuff, same with downloading games for the pc online they seem to all expect to instantly install, i like to have a file / files i can save for later not use the internet to reinstall later

Edited by melthebell

are you using the appkiller? the appkiller is useless and drains the battery at an alarming rate. also, when youre running off wifi, turn off the mobile network. Basically, turn off the settings youre not using.

2: it seems to rely on the internet connection, to the extent you cant even start the app unless your connected to the internet.........what happens if i have no internet one month and want to read a book..........i cant

im really starting to hate all this cloud computing stuff, same with downloading games for the pc online they seem to all expect to instantly install, i like to have a file / files i can save for later not use the internet to reinstall later

Is it possible for me to send an app to you from my phone? If anyone knows how to do this I could send you Laputa.

Edit - PM me your mob number and I'll give it a go via my app sharer if you want.

Is it possible for me to send an app to you from my phone? If anyone knows how to do this I could send you Laputa.

Edit - PM me your mob number and I'll give it a go via my app sharer if you want.

no idea if thats possible tbh??

you just want my number you norty gurl, first pr0n, now my number

tut tut

errrrrrrrrrrm i mean

File Expert, easy to use and you can access and share all your phones files from you web browser through your wifi connection.

File Expert, easy to use and you can access and share all your phones files from you web browser through your wifi connection.

Gets my vote

Kobo does import books. Open it, then touch the 'menu' key on the bottom of your phone to access a menu of tools, including 'import'. Also, it can be used offline; I use it all the time.

Hi folks,

This may be old news but I just found the Teamviewer app for Android. Great for remote support while on the move.

I also found Firefox is now available...... I have sync'd the Firefox app with my desktop and it imports the history, tabs and bookmarks. Pretty darn useful for me.