The Beatles are crap?

The Beatles aren't crap but it is ok to not wet yourself every time they are mentioned. You don't have to idolise them.

Lets try an experiment - There are some crap Beatles records.

And....

The world keeps turning.

Lets keep a sense of perspective about it.

I agree with a few people here. It is almost as if you aren't actually allowed to think the Beatles are anything other than wonderful. I've always thought they were overrated - like a lot of commercially successful popular musicians - a bunch of straight young men going on about stuff that mainly straight young men relate to.

Take That are 5 dancers! They aren't even in the same league!

Come back with your arguement when they have sold a billion records!

Oh come on. No one mimes as well as Take that. Even if they have to have other people writing their songs, other musicians playing them and have to have their voices electronically enhanced, they always wear nice outfits.

Even if they have to have other people writing their songs
They don't have other people writing their songs

Bottom line is if you don't like the Beatles then you don't like music. You might think and pretend that you do but you don't.

Their run of records from Rubber Soul through to Abbey Road has never and most likely will never be equalled.

Not my favourite band but anyone who says they are rubbish has the musical taste of Alan Partridge.

Bottom line is if you don't like the Beatles then you don't like music. You might think and pretend that you do but you don't.

Their run of records from Rubber Soul through to Abbey Road has never and most likely will never be equalled.

Not my favourite band but anyone who says they are rubbish has the musical taste of Alan Partridge.

Word perfect.

Pretentious rubbish

Pompous crap.

Music snob.

I never understand how blind people become by their OWN taste in music.

I don't mind a few of their songs but, i wish Mcartney would retire.He can't sing for toffee,and sounds like a strangulated fart.

At least he knew that Wings were better than The Beatles, and rightly so! :)

If you think that you have to be pompous/pretentious/a snob to like the Beatles it speaks volumes.

Sorry guys but its true. You don't have to love them but if you think the Beatles are rubbish then you have poor taste in music.

Just accept it.