Nathan Blake - Not our biggest fan then..

Quiet day down the lane? Not sacked Adams yet then? :hihi:

SEE :hihi: i took that on the chin :hihi: no moaning :|

You seem to know a lot about match day practices down at the Lane. Not another closet Blade are you :suspect:

Why is it that some Owls fans seem so much more interested in the Blades than their own club? :roll:

Get freetickets down there so i some times go to watch a match on a Saturday (when ive nothing better to do like washing my hair) and enjoy the free hospitality and sit in the nice leather seats.

So more than aware of the biggest cheer down there and the syle of football etc.

Serious question do United fans still think that he is doing a decent job down there and turning things around, given the results and performances of late? Or are they slowly starting to turn on him and realise he's not up to the job?

Time of the month, he's reight enough at times old Frank, bit like Lezzy he has more mood swings than our lass. I suspect Lezzy has been kidnapped in Dubai and replaced by a sensible down to earth bloke, and lets face it if he can convert to decent poster then there is hope for Frank.

Serious question do United fans still think that he is doing a decent job down there and turning things around, given the results and performances of late? Or are they slowly starting to turn on him and realise he's not up to the job?

IN THE GROUPS I KNOCK ABOUT WITH, THE GENERAL OPINION IS YES HE IS DOING AN OK JOB, THE WINS AGAINST FOREST AND LEEDS SHOWED A IMPROVEMENT IN FORM, THE MATCHES WE HAVE LOST HAVE IN GENERAL USUALLY BEEN BY THE ODD GOAL.

My opinion is he is the right man to get us out of the lower leagues, with his own players and no nonsence approach he should come good.

Ihave not heard anyone turn against him myself !.

Edited by TAT

IN THE GROUPS I KNOCK ABOUT WITH, THE GENERAL OPINION IS YES HE IS DOING AN OK JOB, THE WINS AGAINST FOREST AND LEEDS SHOWED A IMPROVEMENT IN FORM, THE MATCHES WE HAVE LOST HAVE IN GENERAL USUALLY BEEN BY THE ODD GOAL.

My opinion is he is the right man to get us out of the lower leagues, with his own players and no nonsence approach he should come good.

Would you look at hm as a failure if he was to fail to keep the team in the Championship even with being able to bring a decent amount of players in?

When he took over you were 2 points off the drop zone 3 points in front of palace sitting 20th in the Championship and only 9 points of the playoffs.

Edited by Owl84

will it be a big upheaval next season, how many loan players do united have at the moment? almost half the team i reckon, will thier replacements gel fast enough, our league is a physical place, even though we have been here before and thought we had prepared well enough this time how wrong we were, time will tell i suppose

Would you look at hm as a failure if he was to fail to keep the team in the Championship even with being able to bring a decent amount of players in?

When he took over you were 2 points off the drop zone 3 points in front of palace sitting 20th in the Championship and only 9 points of the playoffs.

NO , THE CLUB AS A WHOLE HAS BEEN IN A MESS ALL SEASON. ADAMS CAN BRING HIS OWN TEAM OF BATTLING PLAYERS NEXT SEASON.

The clear out will not be expensive, a number are loanees etc. a few hungry players with no egos should turn the club around.

will it be a big upheaval next season, how many loan players do united have at the moment? almost half the team i reckon, will thier replacements gel fast enough, our league is a physical place, even though we have been here before and thought we had prepared well enough this time how wrong we were, time will tell i suppose

How many loan players have wednesday got or had this season?

If we go down he has failed in his remit the same as Irvine and Megson have done up to now.

Alex, as obsessed as ever - can't answer a question about the blades without turning it round on us.

Alex, as obsessed as ever - can't answer a question about the blades without turning it round on us.

Three posts from me since last week that's all it took. :roll::roll::roll::roll:.

And HE says I'm obsessed.:hihi::hihi:..