Forge valley bus service

But do kids pay for the Buss to bradfield school??

No they dont its free bus as far as i know

As far as i know , they have a pass witch says Free Pass then underneath (for example) Bradfield School to Stannington , so that they cant get on any other bus free

My son goes to Bradfield and has to pay bus fare on the school bus.

Free passes are only for kids in the catchment area OR whose family are on a low income. If you ring Sypte they will send you a form to apply for the pass when we rang we were told to check the tax credits award and if no 'adjustments due to income' were made he could have a pass otherwise he had to pay.

Just been looking at the web site for the new forge vally school and i checked out the transport page

Just a question realy do you think its fair to expect pupils to pay for there school bus and do other school pupils such as bradfield and notre dam pay for their school busses ??

a freind of mine will have three kids going to the new school and it works out at £3 per day

Well they will save £15 per week by walking to school ,lose weight and get fit;if they live along way off then they get free travel.

But do kids pay for the Buss to bradfield school??

The KIDZ ti Bradykld ave to pat fir ther Bss

Well at the moment they go to wisewood and its a ten minute walk there

and its not the kids or the parents fault that the council have decided to close their local school and send them over to stannington ??

Im not talking about public transport but school busses

and yes it is 50P each way X 3 = £3

And therefore it must be about a 15 minute walk to Fdam-its not in Stannington proper

Pupils have to pay the standard child fare of 50p per journey on all buses even the dedicated school buses .