Forge valley bus service

Just been looking at the web site for the new forge vally school and i checked out the transport page

Just a question realy do you think its fair to expect pupils to pay for there school bus and do other school pupils such as bradfield and notre dam pay for their school busses ??

a freind of mine will have three kids going to the new school and it works out at £3 per day

Why should they get it free?

Just a question realy do you think its fair to expect pupils to pay for there school bus

I went into the supermarket the other day and had to pay for all the food in my basket. Do you think that's fair?

I got a taxi home the other night. Amazingly it wasn't free. The nerve of the driver, expecting vulgar money for doing the job.

Having pupils pay for their school bus will be a valuable economics lesson for them. After the damage done to the economy by the last government, we just can't afford free rides any more.

One person made bankrupt or insolvent every four minutes in Broke Britain

Is the £3/day the sum of 50p X 2journeys a day X 3 kids??

i went to notre dame and had to pay bus fare.dont know if they still do or not.

Just been looking at the web site for the new forge vally school and i checked out the transport page

Just a question realy do you think its fair to expect pupils to pay for there school bus and do other school pupils such as bradfield and notre dam pay for their school busses ??

a freind of mine will have three kids going to the new school and it works out at £3 per day

Are you out of the 3 mile area?

Are you on income support?

When it was Myers Grove, I fell just inside 3 miles. Had to pay for 6 years walked it most times in the summer up and down loads of hills. Get your kids too 3's company.

Well at the moment they go to wisewood and its a ten minute walk there

and its not the kids or the parents fault that the council have decided to close their local school and send them over to stannington ??

Im not talking about public transport but school busses

and yes it is 50P each way X 3 = £3

Yes the kids do have to pay unless they fall in to the criteria for a free pass but that's only for excepional circumstances.

Why should pensioners then who get a regular income...Children don't...:rant::rant::rant::rant:

Well at the moment they go to wisewood and its a ten minute walk there

and its not the kids or the parents fault that the council have decided to close their local school and send them over to stannington ??

Im not talking about public transport but school busses

and yes it is 50P each way X 3 = £3

No school buses in my day only service buses

But do kids pay for the Buss to bradfield school??