Ooo, just seen an accident on stannington road

dunno who hit who but the BMW's tyre was off the rim and he was still tryin to drive! then the guy just got out and started walkin off, 3 other guys have gone after him! 2 women on side of road cryin and huggin each other, think they were in the other car that got hit, hope they ok :o

Just arrived home to find a load of effin and jeffin on our road and two guys frogmarching someone along the road back to the incident.

Where abouts on Stannington Road??

Just above The Anvil

yep, i answered that without even moving my fingers on the keys lol, wish i coulda hung around to see wot happened! i bet he had been drinkin, he didn't look too happy about hangin around as he was hotfootin it up the road!

Theres always accidents near The Anvil, anyone know what time it happened ?

So you've seen the aftermath of an accident not the accident itself

there was a car in front of me so if you want to be really picky no didn't actually see it! but once the car in front got out of my view i very kindly let oncoming traffic come up the hill so i cud have a real good neb! as the dude was tryin to escape in his now 3 wheeled car! so wasn't really the aftermath either u nitpicker!

there was a car in front of me so if you want to be really picky no didn't actually see it! but once the car in front got out of my view i very kindly let oncoming traffic come up the hill so i cud have a real good neb! as the dude was tryin to escape in his now 3 wheeled car! so wasn't really the aftermath either u nitpicker!

Well really it was as the accident had already occured but if you insist on saying otherwise then you're account of the 'accident' will be useful to the police surely as you are a witness

yep, already foned them and left my name and address while i was at the scene! lol

yep, already foned them and left my name and address while i was at the scene! lol

well why didn't you say you div :hihi:

and it was more of an incident than an accident really, don't think any1 got hurt, i was just bein nosey really! and u are 100% rite it was as it had already happened but only by a few seconds, give me a break!