Getting married but we need a reception venue!

Whiston manorial barn is really nice you would easily fit 110 people in there and it can be decorated how you want too! It's not too far from Sheffield really

It's only just off parkway.

Hope you find somewhere!!

Oh there is a megathread in the wedding section on here, it;s a lot to trawl trhough but you may find ideas int here too x

sheffield tigers rugby club on hathersage rd x

Harthill Village Hall - £7.50 per hour or there may be a discount on a full day - you'd have to ask. I think they have a facebook page. Kitchen, bar and additional room to the main hall with a stage.

£7.50 per hour is only for Village Organisations for Non Village Organisations and Private groups it's £13.00 per hour £20.00 per hour £180 for a full day.

Hi everyone,

We are getting married in September this year and need a reception venue!! :(

We are yet to find one and have tried many venues but everyone seems booked up! Ideally we would like a village hall not something really pricey!! We would like it cute and not overly modern.

If anyone could help we would really appreciate it.

We have 110 adults to seat for eating and about 20 children under the age of 4.

We are looking to bring in our own caterers and entertainment, so we just need a hall of some sort.

We would like the hall from around 2pm ish, and for the rest of the day.

Thanks everyone! :)

It may not be quite what you want but the Queen pub in Mosborough offers a free venue but I dont know how large the room is.

Have you tried the Gleadless Valley Tenants Hall? its on Newfield Green

Thanks guys! We went to the harthill village hall this morning, looks cute just no green areas for kids to play etc. Very cheap too but were getting married in Sheffield so may have go lay a coach on for those coming to the reception, were still looking though.

Anyone know of any well priced, reliable and friendly coach companies who could do a drop off and pick up, probably around 11pm or midnight.

Any suggestions??? Muchos thanks folks!! :)

Hi,

maybe you could try to find something on this website, here are some meeting rooms, but lot of them are wedding venues. You can use this search engine, select checkboxes, capacities, some criterias and so on.

Good luck with it!:D And tell us where have you been, and give some revies of places if you have time:) It will be usefull for other people looking for a venue.

Any luck yet? I am still in two minds about my venue as I still have no idea how much it will cost to decorate until I know the numbers and sizes of tables. I found another venue (Ridgeway) which I loved due to the area and greenery outside but I think it's too small for my numbers, will check it out though :( x