Rubbish at Rother Valley

depends which way you go in

Yep you can walk in otherwise I think its £3 if you take the car.

theres a car park at the back that you dont have to pay for, to take the car into the park proper is £3

theres a car park at the back that you dont have to pay for, to take the car into the park proper is £3

Seems a waste then if you can gain entry without paying. I suppose the fee doesn't go towards the maintenance of the park itself.

I go quite regular to Rother Valley for a walk with my children and I have to say I have never seen any litter around (or should I say much litter).

There are some idle, disgusting people around.

Thanks for that ratter - I didnt know that. Just thought there was the main car park. Cheers :)

so the three quid is for the privilege of driving in as opposed to walking in really :D

so the three quid is for the privilege of driving in as opposed to walking in really :D

yep.still some fools pay it.:)

what spoils rother valley is all the chavs and wannabe gangstas razzing round in their poxy 1.2 litre cars with a loud exhaust! we were there cycling on friday and the amount of these drinking and smoking dope with the car stereo blaring out was disgusting. it just spoils it for all. they need to police it far better.

what spoils rother valley is all the chavs and wannabe gangstas razzing round in their poxy 1.2 litre cars with a loud exhaust! we were there cycling on friday and the amount of these drinking and smoking dope with the car stereo blaring out was disgusting. it just spoils it for all. they need to police it far better.

Could'nt agree more.

I went the other week with my little boy and other half. It's gone down hill, it's not like it was when my dad used to take me when I was little, which I have to admit was quite some years ago.

Cars parked up with brainless chavs sat beside them drinking, smoking and shouting obsenaties to the passing groups of equally chavy lasses :gag:

Then leaving all their bloomin rubbish behind. I don't think it would be hard for Rother Valley to keep them out. Could'nt they just report the reg numbers of the cars to the place where you pay to get in, and then they could just refuse admission if they refuse to pick up their crap.

I can say I don't think I wil bother returning to Rother Valley again.

I was cycling there around 8.30 this morning and could not believe what I was seeing, there was refuse strewn every where, one use BBQ's, bottles, plastic bags, food, even a couple of pairs of knickers.

So sad to see such a great place ruined by a collection of tramps.

But people keep going back there and all the time that happens it wont change. Who runs it, is it council owned or what?

edit: take photos and send them to newspapers explaining the problem. We complain to the wrong people in this country and that's if we complain at all.

lol chavs are everywhere.