07/04/2011 OK whats going off in Darnall

Here is a nice photo of said crashed police car:

http://tinypic.com/r/s2zl6r/7

Rumour is they are chasing a black golf... I do wonder if Mr Police man thought this car was the one he had to stop, and decided to crash into it?

i just nipped out of my shop to go to kirans for a pint of milk when all this happened , there was absolutly tons of police cars wizzing about and the copter. the crashed cars had smoke coming out of the engines

I was stood at the bus stop by the three feathers when they came past me, I've never seen anything like it in my life, they were going fast, and I mean fast. I counted 18 cars and one police Bike. I was not surprise to see the accident 5 minutes later at Lidl. I've heard three stories so far, 1-Armed robbery, 2 -stolen car. 3- someone got stabbed. With a response like this, you can safely rule out number 2 I think.

Is this incident still occuring or has it all ended cos just seen copper chopper hovering in Shiregreen

I went down Prince earlier and that police car was smoking and looked a right mess wondered what had gone off

Don't know what had occurred, outside Lidl the police car had crashed into a black golf, 3 police cars on scene. As we carried on up Prince of Wales road to next set of lights, we turned left on to vikinglea and a gold 4x4 with black trims nearly hit us, over took a stationary car at lights and turned left up Prince (lights on red)followed by unmarked police car with blue flashing lights. Then as we came of kilvington (near stans chippie) 3 marked police and the same unmarked police car from earlier were heading towards Richmond. So by my reckoning the 4x4 had been chased from Darnall, past lidl at castlebeck turned right somewhere near springwood, then nearly hit us, turned left up prince towards manor top, down Mansfield road, on to woodhouse road that's where my story ends. Tell you what it scared me to death.

Stolen 60 plate VW Golf pursued and driver had to go into middle of Pipworth fields to try and get away, failed miserably ,helicopter filming all from above, vehicle dumped, two 'customers' sat in cells at Moss Way. Not like they havent seen the inside of Moss Way before I bet.

A bloke at work told me that he`d heard that Britney Spears was on her way through to pick up a couple of bags of bird seed and a 40 watt low energy bulb from wilkinsons at darnell.

Don't know what had occurred, outside Lidl the police car had crashed into a black golf, 3 police cars on scene. As we carried on up Prince of Wales road to next set of lights, we turned left on to vikinglea and a gold 4x4 with black trims nearly hit us, over took a stationary car at lights and turned left up Prince (lights on red)followed by unmarked police car with blue flashing lights. Then as we came of kilvington (near stans chippie) 3 marked police and the same unmarked police car from earlier were heading towards Richmond. So by my reckoning the 4x4 had been chased from Darnall, past lidl at castlebeck turned right somewhere near springwood, then nearly hit us, turned left up prince towards manor top, down Mansfield road, on to woodhouse road that's where my story ends. Tell you what it scared me to death.

Sarkysod Quote

And every mainly white council estate is crime free? The chase only passed through Darnall by the sounds of it, but the chase finished on the Manor.

Hi

doent sound like it finnished on the Manor to me

Edited by kidley

stolen 60 plate vw golf pursued and driver had to go into middle of pipworth fields to try and get away, failed miserably ,helicopter filming all from above, vehicle dumped, two 'customers' sat in cells at moss way. Not like they havent seen the inside of moss way before i bet.

the car come up the path , yes path , from pitworth area along the side of the by pass on the penine trail , up to the old stradbrook college fields area, i saw the car driving up the field from my back garden with no police just the helicopter above, about 5 mins later a police bike come over the field , im just glad nobody was on the paths he was driving up , as he was going like a nutter lets say and normally there is alot of people walkin along the penine trail in the summer with kids ect .

sarkysod quote

and every mainly white council estate is crime free? The chase only passed through darnall by the sounds of it, but the chase finished on the manor.

Hi

doent sound like it finnished on the manor to me

no it finished on stradbrooke, on the old stradbrooke school playing fields ?