Laundrettes in Sheffield

Hi all

Does anyone know the name of the one on St Michaels Crescent or its phone number? Washing machine has die and need to do about 5 loads of washing!

Its not really like a laundrette its more of a dry cleaners or service washes I think, I am pretty sure that the public can't use the machines.

By the time you have paid out for lots of washes and drying you may as well get a 2nd hand machine to tide you over, I just got one from tyon60 on here he is really helpful and not to expensive and I'm really pleased with the machine.

does anyone know if there still is the old laundrette on bellhouse road? the only other nearset one i can find is at page hall!

Isn't the one in Ecco village still around? St micheals I think :) x

theres one on foxhill road i think

Your Sheffield Launderettes are:

Laundrypoint 104, Barber Road

City Road launderette nr the old Kwik Fit

Chesterfield Road Launderette, opposite KFC at Woodseats

St Michaels High St Ecclesfield

Page Hall Launderette, Page Hall Road S4

Speed Clean Middlewood Road

you missed out the one on Wostenholm Road, near the junction with Sharrow lane (and I've corrected the capitals for you)

Do they do duvets?

The one on Wostenholm Road certainly does have a duvet service.

Isn't the one in Ecco village still around? St micheals I think :) x

Its not open to the public its more of a dry cleaners, there is one at Page hall.

Hi all

Does anyone know the name of the one on St Michaels Crescent or its phone number? Washing machine has die and need to do about 5 loads of washing!

Thanks Moonbird. They coming to fix it, well look at it at least tomorrow, so will see what the prognosis is then, just needed to get the backlog cleared at £4 per load!! Went to Page Hall in the end- assistant very helpful but more machines out of order than working which was a shame as it was very busy.