Local Elections..Election Literature

Just recieved first piece of litrature from vote no to AV with a picture of nick clegg and some unknown person carnt tell who from the back of his head going into number 10, still nothing from any candidates or parties, seems some areas get more attention than others wonder why?

In the general election, every single piece of party literature I received reflected badly on the party responsible. I don't object to receiving them - it was just the content. Particularly those which featured the grinning face of Paul Scriven (of which there were far more than any other).

Two delivered for labour so far, by Peter price himself....well impressed with his fitness if he's hand delivered his own posters for the whole of his own ward.

Where abouts do you live...

Have had 2 leaflets from the libDems.

Had a look through. Was surprised that I could not find any mention.

of their plan to make Sheffield self sufficient in renewable energy within

10 years. As was stated by Mr Scrivens in the Sheffield Star in March

Would have thought this was a sure fire vote winner. Or is it pie in the sky

I am also puzzled that the Libdem council claim to have brought jobs to Sheffield, which included some at the,

Advanced Manufacturing Research Centre.

I was under the impression, that this was based in Rotherham.

I am sure some of the Lib Dem supporters can help settle these points.

Edited by bazjea

I vote in S10 and I've had 1 Labour and 2 Green leaflets. All the posters I've seen have been Labour or Green but I did see about half a dozen Lib Dem today in Sharrow, presumably where the candidate lives as no one else could be that daft. Did people see Channel 4 News tonight with interviews with Creasey, Dore, Scriven and a Tory robot? Labour are lying about the cuts they'll have to make. Even Labour voters said as much.

Hi all. Were would i find the information about which party is offering what, to get my vote in the local elections ?

Edited by Colt

Hi all. Were would i find the information about which party is offering what, to get my vote in the local elections?
Search:"Sheffield XXXXX Party".

you could always go on their websites and research it yourself

We had a Lib Dem canvasser in Crookes a couple of weeks ago trying to convince us why we should vote yes to AV. A deep low growling from me sent him scutttling away rather quick. :)

We have had nothing from the Lib Dems in Broomhill which I find surprising as it is one of their strongholds and a leaflet from the labour party which says nothing about his work in Broomhill.But ,as he is form the north of Sheffield that is not surprising.

Search:"Sheffield XXXXX Party".

The Labour party website has nothing on at all about the local elections . The libdems have just put their local manifesto on but nothing about the candidates.The conservatives also have nothing.The greens have all their candidates listed.