Horse riding classes

Hi all, my 10 year old daughter is wanting horse riding classes for her birthday can anyone point me in the right direction

Whereabouts are you/how far will you travel? Westwood Equestrian at High Green is very good, as are Parklands at Aston and Smeltings Farm at Ringinglow

You could try Parklands at Aston. They have a professional set up and a good reputation.

I think they sometimes have a waiting list for beginners but sometimes a few private lessons to start aren't much more expensive and get them on the way quicker.

0114 287 5278

Would recommend Parklands as well but they do have a waiting list. If you dont mind travelling then Grove house stables at Misterton is fantastic

Was just thinking? Is the one at Sloade lane still running? Just up from the bridge inn at Ford? No idea cos ages since been that end xxx

Clough Fields just off Hagg Hill at Rivelin. I can see it from my living room window so give me a wave if you go there :wave::)

try snowdon farm riding school, it's probably alot nearer to you and it looks a good place, it's on the main road from coal aston to eckington, past the old blackamoor pub, on the left at the corner.

haven't been myself but seen alot of advertising for it

Was just thinking? Is the one at Sloade lane still running? Just up from the bridge inn at Ford? No idea cos ages since been that end xxx

Ridgeway Riding School on Sloade Lane closed about 3 years ago. I've not heard of it opening up again since.

i go to snowdon farm riding school....its great! :)

Do any of these take disabled adults?? And 4 yr and 6 yr old girls , just my daughter and niece would love lessons. She does dance to she is like me and likes being busy.

As for the disabled adult that's me, as me and my best mate would love to go too.Making it a kind of mum and daughter day. :)

Cowley Riding School, Cowley Lane , Holmesfield is a very good school. They also do riding for disabled. Think they have a waiting list for the group lessons but I guess you can probably book a private lesson straight away.