Jump to content

Could anyone lend me a cat ladder

Recommended Posts

just for a couple of hours,i can pick it up and drop it back off again:help:

 

thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cat ladder ??? did your cat get stuck up a tree ?:confused:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by poppins

Cat ladder ??? did your cat get stuck up a tree ?:confused:

 

roof ladder then:rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your a window cleaner - you should have ladders !

 

Seriously though, is it one of those aluminium step type ones that turn into a ladder that you are after ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by kirky

roof ladder then:rolleyes:

 

 

And DON"T roll your eyes at me Kirky, else i'll have to come over there and give you what for....anyhow cats have nine lives so you've got plenty of time :heyhey:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by poppins

And DON"T roll your eyes at me Kirky, else i'll have to come over there and give you what for....anyhow cats have nine lives so you've got plenty of time :heyhey:

 

promises promises,what times the next flight:heyhey:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Dj_Shadowman

Your a window cleaner - you should have ladders !

 

Seriously though, is it one of those aluminium step type ones that turn into a ladder that you are after ?

i need a ladder for going on my roof,my own ladders arnt the right type

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

come on we must have a roofer on the board.......i'll bring it straight back..honest:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hi,kirky if you get hold of one iv got a job for ya,need my tv ariel taking down,,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.