Petrol price rises

Fuel Blockades Corker, Thats gotta be the only way. Last time it happened it was only for a few weeks, then everybody forgot bout it. Yes I know this country needs to reduce outgoings ..... But is this the way to do it !!!!!!

Hey ... I'm happy to give it a try !!!!!!!!!

I haven't got a car but my dads a delivery driver and i feel he is getting rinsed, i'd be up for it without a doubt fella.

Best thing to do is try and add a poll m8, i'm sure theres plenty of people sick of getting ripped off, it made me laugh how it's took them so long to knock the penny off, thats how greedy these people are.

England as a whole needs to protest !!!

dose anybody know if this is the highest price in sheff at £140.9 thats at norwood southey we av stopped useing him as he puts it up nearly every week about time we all thought the same

£140 quid per litre? Jesus, things have got out of hand.

Anyone up for doing something about this ???
i'm sure lots would want to do something about this but the question is it needs some organising and who's gonna do it ? :mad:

The petrol station on Herries Road roundabout is a fool to themselves. It is always empty when I drive past and so is the Total garage on Penistone Road.

I use Shell on Netherthorpe, Waitrose and sometimes Morrisons. Was in Rotherham today and found diesel at £1.36 at Asda.

I cant see people getting rid of their cars, just get a more economical car and use it sensibly. My son recently changed jobs to save £25 a week on fuel without a pay drop. Took a couple of months to find the job though.

i'm sure lots would want to do something about this but the question is it needs some organising and who's gonna do it ? :mad:

Your main problem is fighting apathy.

Edited by staffsNlaffs

this is great, the road are less busy so i can get to where i want quicker and not to be stuck behind some crap out old banger, just wish it goes up to £2 then us busy people can get on with what we need to do

this is great, the road are less busy so i can get to where i want quicker and not to be stuck behind some crap out old banger, just wish it goes up to £2 then us busy people can get on with what we need to do

And you think it won't have an effect on the economy in general or are you just saying stuff coz you're a bit dim

Edited by staffsNlaffs

Anyone up for doing something about this ???

It would appear not-it shows just how lazy and apathetic drivers become;cars make people soft.

Higher fuel prices don't seemed to have stop people buying large, big engined cars from what I've seen. Neither does it seemed to have stopped them driving at well in excess of the posted speed limits either, on many occasions...

Also, an incredible number of people seem to drive very short journeys, sub 2 , 1 miles, and even only a few hundred yards. If they knocked these silly trips on the head they'd make a difference.

Edited by perplexed
added a bit...