John burkill the pram man

Maybe we all should stand behind him and vote for him to win this award.

I was wondering about that - how do people get voted for public awards (OBE's and similar)?

I've had the fortune to meet John a number of times, and he's a real gentleman, doing some amazing work. It would be great if it were recognised.

I was wondering about that - how do people get voted for public awards (OBE's and similar)?

I've had the fortune to meet John a number of times, and he's a real gentleman, doing some amazing work. It would be great if it were recognised.

Seconded.

The Piece on last nights calendar was about a community award he is nominated for. I understand the final "contestant" for the award is being featured tonight. after which the voting will be opened.

I hope people will vote, wherever possible for him.

John was on Calander news yesterday,did anyone see?

I hadn't realised his wife and daughter had died of Cancer,he mentioned this himself.

He never gives up and continues to fundraise for the Macmillan cause,wheeling the pram all over Sheffield.He was given much praise on the programme,so well deserved!!

His daughter didn't die of cancer, she died during a routine operation. Still really, really awful and he is an amazing man!

the man is a hero he does more for society than the likes of, ennis,dooley,coe and any so called stars

the man is a hero he does more for society than the likes of, ennis,dooley,coe and any so called stars

It would be quite difficult for derek dooley to go pram walking

It would be quite difficult for derek dooley to go pram walking

Due the fact the guy passed away.

John Burkhilll is a credit to Sheffield and the human race in general. I have met him a few times and went to see him when he carried the olympic torch from Chapeltown. It was an honour and a privilege to meet such a warm human being:love::clap::clap:

He is a true star.He helped me through my first sheffield marathon when I was 69 by just saying a few words that meant more to me than the training I had done.He is a true gentleman and I hope all his dreams come true.