Good honest garage around s5/s6

my cars developed a squeaking from the brakes, ive had a look myself and it seems the brakes are sticking to the disk sometimes making the squeak.

i had new brakes and disks under a year ago due to the problem, i dont think this actually needs doing and last time kwik fit where just ripping me off.

any help would be fantastic

try the garage on foxhill rd opposite the fox pub.weve allways used them.very fair

Limestone garage on limestone cottage lane end of claywheels lane turn right up hill yard on right before the bridge ask for spider.You won't go wrong with him

try tarrents at broomhill s10 very nice bloke top class work and rates

Motor Mates on Penistone Road, Next to Hillsboro Fencing. Good Lads, Ask for Baz or Simon.

High Greave Motors on bottom of wooley wood road brill, always use them and they are very fair

Nutwood Garage, Claywheels lane (just behind Niagra police). 0114 2348080. Never had any trouble with Bob, honest; trustworthy and friendly :)

D West Motors

38 Thoresby Rd

Sheffield

South Yorkshire

S6 2PH

Tel: 0114 2349053

Ian Kelly - Halifax Road and he will come and pick your car up, do the work and then bring it back. Can't recommend too highly. Always services our car. Tel 0114 285 2480 or 07976265034

Never had a problem with Mark at the back of Century Motors (side of Netto) Hillsborough.

ive been told hutchinson's on holme lane are really good anyone used them??