Faulty Batch of 3DS?

Been to two stores (not name dropping) and tried 5 3DS all of them have a very very loose top screen. Talked to someone who's been to loads of seminars about the 3DS and he even said that it shouldn't be like this. I tried 3 black and 2 Blue. All of which were the same.

Thought i'd just warn people about it, because i guess to someone that doesn't know they may dismiss it. It is a fault and can be replaced or refunded, but there is obviously a bad batch for 2 stores to be the same.

PS; it may be worth paying cash, i'm now waiting for 2 refunds that will take 2-3 days because i used my card. -_-

I have a 3DS and the top screen is fine...I got it from Amazon so maybe its just the batches gone to some stores. You should obviously look out for it though...

"Journalism student at the University of Sheffield. Coming on here to steal all your stories, just like proper journos."

I find that difficult to believe!

I thought 'proper journos' either spent the day in the pub swapping stories, got them from an agency feed a couple of days later, or just made them up?

"Journalism student at the University of Sheffield. Coming on here to steal all your stories, just like proper journos."

I find that difficult to believe!

I thought 'proper journos' either spent the day in the pub swapping stories, got them from an agency feed a couple of days later, or just made them up?

Ah yes, but if you believe the people on here, reporters at the Star spend their time lifting their stories from these very pages. ;)

Ah yes, but if you believe the people on here, reporters at the Star spend their time lifting their stories from these very pages. ;)

Have you read The Star? They probably do.

Have you read The Star? They probably do.

I have yeah, and you're probably right. Hi Star reporters, if you're reading *waves*

Sorry to sound rather obtuse, but what's a 3DS ?

Sorry to sound rather obtuse, but what's a 3DS ?

The new handheld device from Nintendo.