Civil Ceremony Bridal Entrance Music - HELP

There may be trouble ahead - Frank Sinatra

Lets stay together - Al Green

My first, my last, my everything - Barry White

We just picked songs we liked. And who can bet a bit of Bazza

Or as played the other day Unforgettable

We had a solo violinist play Annies song, it was lovely. For our 1st dance we had Cross my heart by George Strait, very romantic.

I walked down the aisle to Pachelbel's canon in D Major - my OH wanted 'whats that coming over the hill'!!

And we had Elbows, 'one day like this', to walk out to

my son says i should walk into the room to ACDC Highway To Hell although only as a joke not because he doesnt like my partner hahaha but i am having Mary J Blige - without you, or you could go for paul weller, you do something to me:)

The most beautiful song we have heard for a bride's entrance is Songbird by Eva Cassidy. Very moving and emotional - and I never tire of hearing it. x

we had canon for walking up the aisle, sigur ros for signing the register and killers it's indie rock and roll walking back down the aisle :)

All of the music for my wedding was provided by a classical guitar duo, playing lovely gentle accompaniment. They also provided live background music for our meal.