Page for five-a-side players/teams to link up

I'm also interested from anyone needing that extra man for Goals. Moved just across the road after finishing Uni & will be back playing 5-a-side in the Hallam Uni league on Saturdays come October so need to get my fitness and workrate up. So anyone needing that extra man even on a temporary basis let me know, weeknights will be best for me and play best in defence!

Hi Mate

We could do with an extra player or two if your interested in Monday evenings. Kick off times are between 6:30 and 9:15.

Rich

Hi Mate

We could do with an extra player or two if your interested in Monday evenings. Kick off times are between 6:30 and 9:15.

Rich

What Rich said,

My team could do with an extra man to join the team, we regularly get 7 players to our matches and in 5 a side, that extra sub makes all the difference we've found in our experience

@burnzy if you wanna pop along Monday that would be great. WE possibly have a friendly on Sunday around 5pm if you want to play then too

see ya Monday Rich

Anto

Hi Mate

Rich

What Rich said,

My team could do with an extra man to join the team, we regularly get 7 players to our matches and in 5 a side, that extra sub makes all the difference we've found in our experience

@burnzy if you wanna pop along Monday that would be great. WE possibly have a friendly on Sunday around 5pm if you want to play then too

see ya Monday Rich

Anto

Hey Rich & Anto,

Do you both play for the same team or separate? Either way I'm definitely up for Monday & even Sunday if you need to make up numbers for your friendly. If you send me the details by PM such as time & your numbers & I'll get back to you. Also, how much is it to play at Goals?

Thanks,

Scott

Hey Rich & Anto,

Do you both play for the same team or separate? Either way I'm definitely up for Monday & even Sunday if you need to make up numbers for your friendly. If you send me the details by PM such as time & your numbers & I'll get back to you. Also, how much is it to play at Goals?

Thanks,

Scott

Yes mate we play for the same team. The team appears to have come together after an add was placed on here. I've been playing in the team for around 5 to 6 weeks now and others also joined after replying to Anto's original posting.

Rich

Still looking for players for a longstanding kickabout on Wednesdays, 6 'til 7. I've renewed a block booking at Parkwood Academy just off Herries Road in the sports hall which is great venue especially in Winter. We play at Concord in the school holidays.

We've been playing there for a number of years now but some of the regulars have moved away, hence the need for a bit of new blood. All abilities welcome. No commitment to play every week.

I can arrange lifts to/from Hillsborough if required.

Just to let you know I've sent you a text Anto about this afternoon. If you could get back to me that would be great! I can't send you a PM until I have a minimum of 5 posts btw!

Just to let you know I've sent you a text Anto about this afternoon. If you could get back to me that would be great! I can't send you a PM until I have a minimum of 5 posts btw!

not had a text from you bud, could you call me on 0**** ****** thanks, or post me your number and i'll call you :)

*number removed good game today Scott :)

Edited by AntoDRFC

not had a text from you bud, could you call me on 0**** ****** thanks, or post me your number and i'll call you :)

*number removed good game today Scott :)

Cheers pal, looking forward to tomorrow. Hopefully it won't take me too long to get my fitness back up to a good standard! See you tomorrow!

Originally Posted by AdyBirchy

Still looking for players for a longstanding kickabout on Wednesdays, 6 'til 7. I've renewed a block booking at Parkwood Academy just off Herries Road in the sports hall which is great venue especially in Winter. We play at Concord in the school holidays.

We've been playing there for a number of years now but some of the regulars have moved away, hence the need for a bit of new blood. All abilities welcome. No commitment to play every week.

I would be interested in coming down although not played for a long time + bit unfit. Would like to slowly get back into it though.

Cheers.

Edited by Davem-74

Would be interested in coming down for a kickabout to get myself moving again.

Cheers

Would be interested in coming down for a kickabout to get myself moving again.

Cheers

Nice one. We're playing at Concord on the 'kicks' on Wednesday so if you fancy it and can get there about 6pm for a 6.15 start you'd be very welcome. We'll be hanging about on the edge of the car park next to the pitches. You'll not miss us.

If you can't make it this week, come down another time. Bring a mate or two if you want.

Nice one. We're playing at Concord on the 'kicks' on Wednesday so if you fancy it and can get there about 6pm for a 6.15 start you'd be very welcome. We'll be hanging about on the edge of the car park next to the pitches. You'll not miss us.

If you can't make it this week, come down another time. Bring a mate or two if you want.

Cheers,

Yeah I'll come down this wednesday. See u down there at 6.

The name's Dave btw.