Page for five-a-side players/teams to link up

there i a six a side leauge that are allways looking for teams any one thats intresred go to soccersixes.net and ring tom we play on a monday night at the sheffield accadamey on firshill sheffield

Might be after the odd player or two for the coming weeks to cover a few players being away etc although their may be perminant space for those reliable enough.

We play on Wednesdays at goals (the team this thread was set up for in fact!) in the championship and may have a space this wednesday if anyone is interested, although wednesday is only a friendly so no pressure.

If anyone fancies a game on the 'kicks tomorrow (or any Wednesday) at Concord, I've got a pitch booked. We meet just next to the 'kicks' pitches so either just turn up or give me a ring on 07880895406 tomorrow after 8.00am.

We play every Wednesday throughout the year. I've got a block booking at Parkwood Academy (indoors) in term time.

I'm just needing a few new players as we've been a bit short recently. Just turn up and play, no commitment. Great bunch of lads of all ages and abilities.

Could still do with a couple of players if anyone's interested.

Alrite Lads,

Ive recentally moved to Sheffield from Ireland and would like to join up to a 5-a-side team.

Any week days after 6.pm suits me fine.

PM me if your short a player!!

Cheers.

Alrite Lads,

Ive recentally moved to Sheffield from Ireland and would like to join up to a 5-a-side team.

Any week days after 6.pm suits me fine.

PM me if your short a player!!

Cheers.

See my post above. We're always looking for new players. We're at Concord on the kicks for the next 3 Wednesdays from 6.15, then indoors at Parkwood Academy during term times. Great bunch of lads, all ages. We just need a few more players so we can keep it going after nine years. It costs £3.50 which goes toward the cost of hiring the pitch. No commitment. Just come along when you can. Give it a try, I'm sure you'll enjoy it. Anyone fancy a game give me a ring on 07880895406.

If anyone of you can get 11+ Players together for a Knockabout friendly game in hillsborough park ,Midweek!! let us know asap, and we sort a game out lads , its more for fitness for us etc im sure we can put cones down /mark a pitch out and we got some poles for goals etc

Looking for a 1 or 2 players to join the squad for the friendly game I organise most Thursdays at 9pm down at Powerleague.

Mixed ages (25-50) and abilities so suits those who fancy a game to get or keep their fitness up. We are not a team so not weekly commitment - just play the Thursdays you want to.

Everyone plays on night - i.e no subs. Cost : £3.50-£4.

Most players in squad joined via the Forum over the years

PM me if interested in joining - next game 18/8

Cheers Neil

Would still be interested to hear from anyone wanting to play regularly at goals on wednesdays. Had a couple of the regulars leave the area and it isn't ideal having a different set of players every week!

Alrite Kev.

Im deff interested in playing on Wednesday nite. Ye playing 2nite? New to Sheffield just got here from Dublin, 28yrs old and have played 5-a-side for a good few years. Let me know if you need players tonite coz im available every wednesday. Tks.

we do mate yeah!

its at 7.45pm kick off, One of the lads from last week hasn't got back to me yet so I will PM you my number and you can text me yours, if he hasn't got in touch by 12pm the place is yours if you want it!

I'm also interested from anyone needing that extra man for Goals. Moved just across the road after finishing Uni & will be back playing 5-a-side in the Hallam Uni league on Saturdays come October so need to get my fitness and workrate up. So anyone needing that extra man even on a temporary basis let me know, weeknights will be best for me and play best in defence!