Page for five-a-side players/teams to link up

I play in and organise a six-a-side team based at Goodwin Sports Centre on Northumberland Road, S10. Our current season has just come to a close and unfortunately our goalkeeper won't be able to continue into the new season, which begins on Monday 17th August.

We play on Monday evenings, kicking off between 19:00 and 21:20, with the match being 40 minutes long. The league is an official FA league run by the Sheffield & Hallamshire FA. We've got a good, reliable group of lads who have been playing for two seasons now.

If you're a goalkeeper, or know one who may be interested in playing with us then please drop me a PM.

Looking for a goalkeeper for our Thursday night 5-a-side team at Sport Sheffield (Goodwin, University of Sheffield) on Northumberland Road. Our previous keeper unfortunately is moving away from the area, so we need a replacement.

We play at either 6.45 or 7.30 depending on how the fixtures fall.

We're a good bunch of lads, none of us take it too seriously. We usually are down towards the bottom of our league, but do spring a surprise result every now and then.

Our keeper is leaving in a few weeks so anyone available from the end of August would be great. Send me a PM if interested.

Cheers,

Chris

I've just moved to Sheffield and would love a casual game of 5/7 a side if there's ever one going.

I'm 33, slow, haven't played for five years and have mediocre fitness or ability but try hard and would enjoy getting back into playing.

A game between friends of similar age folk or older would be perfect. I'd be happy to be a back up or someone to fill the numbers occasionally too. I don't really want to play in anything too competitive or rough.

Sun/Weds/Thurs/Fri nights I'm most likely to be available, but depending on times I could do others too now and again I'm sure.

PM me if I can help you out.

Anyone want a player? 6 or 5-a-side. Not pitz though. Give me a text on 07534227579. Looking for something regular as i need my weekly footy fix. Ta!

Drop me a PM if you are short a player for a regular/semi regular 5/6/7aside game. I am a bit out of practice (and match fitness) at the moment but was reasonable once upon a tim

Edited by onetwo07

Hello my name is Waqaar and I am 20 years old and I want to play for a 5 or 7 a side Football team in Sheffield if you know of any teams that require players please drop me a text on 07718405189

Thank you

Waqaar

Looking for a goalkeeper for our Monday night 5-a-side team at Sport Sheffield (Goodwin, University of Sheffield) on Northumberland Road. Our keeper is away:-

21st Sep

28th Sep

5th Oct

12th Oct

Required for the above dates only, which may be good for someone not able to commit long term?

We play at 6.40 - 7:30pm (Mondays)

We're a good bunch of lads. We usually are down towards the bottom of our league, but do spring a surprise result every now and then.

Send me a PM if interested.

Thanks

Hey recently moved to Barnsley from Sheffield, does anyone know where I could join for some football here, thanks

FOOTBALL PLAYER (Ideally a goalkeeper) needed on Thusdays for our 5-a- side team at 6:45 in Sheffield on the University Pitches in Crookes.

Please let me know. We are lads in our 20s.

Jim: 07731556477

We play weekly 5-a-side session at Goals on Norfolk Park Road. We have a large group players, but need to add more, as many can only play once or twice a month. Note, this will be a regular game between friends, NOT a team in a league

A few details below:

Session: Usually at Goals on a Thursday (7.30pm KO).

Age Range: Most players in the group are aged between 30 and 40. We have a couple of younger ones in their twenties but they are the exception. It might therefore suit those who are slightly older and don't fancy getting skinned by teenagers every week (!)

Standard: Some decent players, some average. The main emphasis will be competitive fun.

I've been organising sessions in Sheffield and London for the last fifteen years so have plenty of experience. Anyone interested, please PM me, and I can give you further details.

Alternatively, just join our Facebook group where all the games are organised.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/774053629340534/

Really struggling for players tonight. If anyone fancies a game tonight (any standard welcome!) let me know.

6.45pm at Goodwin (University pitches).

Cheers,

Chris (07946 189172)

Looking for a midweek game, nothing that involves weekend commitment. I'm reliable and just wanna have a good game each week. Pm me on here if you need a player

Cheers

Matt