Page for five-a-side players/teams to link up

5aside players wanted at goals Sheffield on Sunday nights pm me if interested

Hi, I've only just joined the forum so it won't let me PM you. I'd be interested if there is still space. Please can you send me the details [email protected]

Have sent you a PM mate. Sorry for delayed response.

---------- Post added 28-05-2015 at 11:50 ----------

We’re starting a weekly 5-a-side session at Goals on Norfolk Park Road. We have a group of 24 players so far, but need to add more, as many can only play once or twice a month. The first session will be Thursday 4th June at 7.30pm. This is a group of mates playing each week rather than a profit-making venture.

A few details below:

Date: Every Thursday

Age Range: Most players in the group are aged between 35 and 40. We have a couple of younger ones in their twenties but they are the exception. It might therefore suit those who are slightly older and don't fancy getting skinned by teenagers every week (!)

Standard: Some decent players, some not so decent. The main emphasis will be competitive fun.

We have a Facebook group set up for the sessions:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/774053629340534/ Please feel free to join.

I've been organising sessions in Sheffield and London for the last fifteen years so have plenty of experience. Anyone interested, please PM me, and I can give you further details.

Hi looking for a goalkeeper & outfield players to strenghen side with a great set of lads that are here already.I am the manager of this team & my name is Darren contact details 01142010017 thanks.

Setting up a 5aside team at goals Sheffield on Thursday nights all positions wanted txt me on 07446937686 thanks lee

We could do with a couple more players for our Monday night game at Powerleague (Pitz, Attercliffe).

Nothing too serious although fairly competitive.

Ages range from 20 to 40.

6pm start. 4 quid each.

Please get in touch if you would like to join us.

Cheers

Shane

Hi Shane. Are you still looking for players? I'm potentially very interested in this.

---------- Post added 13-06-2015 at 09:15 ----------

Is anyone looking for players to join a Monday night session in Sheffield? I play on a Thursday at present but could do with two games a week to improve fitness.

Feel free to PM me or reply to this if so. Cheers.

5 aside players wanted for goals on a Thursday night pm me if interested

Edited by walk1985
Made a mistake

Does anyone want to play a competitive game of five a side at Goals tonight? One maybe two outfield players needed. Decent standard.

I have recently moved to Sheffield and would like to get back into playing football. I am 31 and my fitness is pretty shocking at the moment. I haven't played properly for about 6 years, but my level was pretty solid back then.

I am just really looking for a kick about or some low level 5-7 aside stuff.

Any1 fancy a game at goals Sheffield tonight 6pm kick off txt me if you do 07446937686

---------- Post added 12-07-2015 at 11:50 ----------

Goalkeeper wanted at goals Sheffield Sunday nights pm if intrested

We play a friendly 6/7-a-side game at Goodwin (Broomhill) 9pm Wednesdays and are a couple of regulars short due to holidays, injuries and the like.

All ages and abilities welcome, 16 or 60. PM for more info. Two spaces available tonight but contact me if you'd like to play in future.

New Five a Side League starting in August at Wisewood Sports Centre S6 (just above SWFC). Matches played between 8-10pm. League is affiliated to the Sheffield FA.

Message for more details or an entry form.

Got 4 lads including myself want to play on Wednesday nights anywhere I Sheffield.

Friendly over league system wanted.

Contact me on number below, ta, Chris