Page for five-a-side players/teams to link up

Hey earliest i can join 7th of May( Thursday). What time you staring and where?

ok I'll be in touch closer to the time. we play at powerleague and our games are at either 7, 8 or 9 pm on a thursday.

I’m moving back to Sheffield in June and want to start a weekly 5-a-side session at Goals on Norfolk Park Road. We have a group of 24 players so far, but need to add more, as many can only play once or twice a month.

A few details below:

Probable weeknight: Monday, Wednesday or Thursday (TBC)

Age Range: Most players in the group are aged between 35 and 40. We have a couple of younger ones in their twenties but they are the exception. It might therefore suit those who are slightly older and don't fancy getting skinned by teenagers every week (!)

Standard: Some decent players, some not so decent. The main emphasis will be competitive fun.

I've been organising sessions in Sheffield and London for the last fifteen years so have plenty of experience. Anyone interested, please PM me, and I can give you further details.

looking for 2/4 players to make numbers up for a training 11 aside game sunday , just for fun really if interested pm us

I’m moving back to Sheffield in June and want to start a weekly 5-a-side session at Goals on Norfolk Park Road. We have a group of 24 players so far, but need to add more, as many can only play once or twice a month.

A few details below:

Probable weeknight: Monday, Wednesday or Thursday (TBC)

Age Range: Most players in the group are aged between 35 and 40. We have a couple of younger ones in their twenties but they are the exception. It might therefore suit those who are slightly older and don't fancy getting skinned by teenagers every week (!)

Standard: Some decent players, some not so decent. The main emphasis will be competitive fun.

I've been organising sessions in Sheffield and London for the last fifteen years so have plenty of experience. Anyone interested, please PM me, and I can give you further details.

Hi

I would like to join it.

Can you send me more details please.

[email protected]

I cant send PM's.

Thank you.

---------- Post added 01-05-2015 at 15:32 ----------

[/color]

Hi everyone very much interested in something low key and fun, a five a side kick around kind of thing. I'm 31, new to sheffield, have played a bit before but not in a serious way, I just enjoy the game. Let me know if you or your team want a player of this description!

Are you still looking to join a regular group for 5-a-side? We are looking to add players to a new session starting in June. Most players will be aged 30-40.

---------- Post added 01-05-2015 at 15:32 ----------

Hi

I would like to join it.

Can you send me more details please.

[email protected]

I cant send PM's.

Thank you.

Will send you an email later today mate. Thanks.

Edited by CockneyMafia

Hi,

Looking to join a football team, preferably 5-7 a side, I'm 25 and reasonably fit. I played down at Goals for a few years but the teams broken up now. I don't mind where I play as long as it's not a million miles from town centre. Let me know on here or pm.

Thanks

Matt.

ok I'll be in touch closer to the time. we play at powerleague and our games are at either 7, 8 or 9 pm on a thursday.

Hey mate

How about football do you still need players?

Thanks.

Hey mate

How about football do you still need players?

Thanks.

Sorry but we had to drop out the league as we weren't getting enough turning up the last couple of weeks. We might try and get going again soon though.

I’m moving back to Sheffield in June and want to start a weekly 5-a-side session at Goals on Norfolk Park Road. We have a group of 24 players so far, but need to add more, as many can only play once or twice a month. Note, this will be a regular game between friends, NOT a team in a league

A few details below:

First Session: Provisionally planned at Goals on Thursday 4th June (7.30pm KO).

Age Range: Most players in the group are aged between 30 and 40. We have a couple of younger ones in their twenties but they are the exception. It might therefore suit those who are slightly older and don't fancy getting skinned by teenagers every week (!)

Standard: Some decent players, some not so decent. The main emphasis will be competitive fun, maybe with a quick drink afterwards.

Hi I would be intereted in playing. My number is 078 52151204 or email [email protected]

Please feel free to add me to the list.

Regards - Mizan

I’m moving back to Sheffield in June and want to start a weekly 5-a-side session at Goals on Norfolk Park Road. We have a group of 24 players so far, but need to add more, as many can only play once or twice a month. Note, this will be a regular game between friends, NOT a team in a league

A few details below:

Age Range: Most players in the group are aged between 30 and 40. We have a couple of younger ones in their twenties but they are the exception. It might therefore suit those who are slightly older and don't fancy getting skinned by teenagers every week (!)

Standard: Some decent players, some not so decent. The main emphasis will be competitive fun, maybe with a quick drink afterwards.

I've been organising sessions in Sheffield and London for the last fifteen years so have plenty of experience. Anyone interested, please PM me, and I can give you further details

---------- Post added 15-05-2015 at 10:52 ----------

we are looking for one or two weekly players a kick around / fitness at concorde sports centre wendesday evenings at 6:15pm. standard isn't bad, we dont take it seriously but with people and work commitments we seem to struggle some weeks to get full 10 and end up with 8.

We send out a weekly email asking for players so if you want to be included send me a PM or reply on here.

Hi Andrew, I am interested in playing on a regular basis. Please feel free to add me to the distribution list.

E: [email protected]

M: 078 521 51204

Edited by mizan rouf s
forgot to add original message

A few details below:

Hi, I've only just joined the forum so it won't let me PM you. I'd be interested if there is still space. Please can you send me the details [email protected]