Page for five-a-side players/teams to link up

Cheers,

Yeah I'll come down this wednesday. See u down there at 6.

The name's Dave btw.

Look forward to meeting you Dave.

Hello forum footballers

after several threads about people organising games and nothing seeming to come of them, me and a buddy have taken the plunge and set up our own team at Goals on Wednesday nights.

We have a match this week and having spoken to the chap that runs the league he is going to try and get us into a league as soon as possible and has placed us in a mini league of new teams for the time being. We are playing a grading match this wednesday so am looking for people who may be interested in playing regularly for us or are available the odd week (Wednesdays). I want to try and build a list of reliable people and maybe organise some friendly kick about's to run along side this team.

Specifically after someone who would be interested in playing in goal, or at least sharing goal duties with myself on alternative weeks.

cheers

Hi Pal, are you still looking for any players, my name is nick and I would like to start playing again

Would still be interested to hear from anyone wanting to play regularly at goals on wednesdays. Had a couple of the regulars leave the area and it isn't ideal having a different set of players every week!

Alright pal, my name is Nick and im after playing again- wednesdays are good with me- let me know if you need anyone-07795 378056

Hi Mate

We could do with an extra player or two if your interested in Monday evenings. Kick off times are between 6:30 and 9:15.

Rich

Hi Pal, Im nick I can play mondays if you need an extra player- 07795 378056

Would still be interested to hear from anyone wanting to play regularly at goals on wednesdays. Had a couple of the regulars leave the area and it isn't ideal having a different set of players every week!

hi its mat do u need anyone for 5 aside?im avail wed nights

We are currently in the process of re-modeling our squad for the new season at Goals in the Monday night league. We are on the lookout for a striker, must be creative and possess the quality to improve our goal ratio.

We train on a Saturday afternoon and play between 7pm and 9.15 every Monday.

We are also happy to hear from players of other positions who fancy a trial or can provide cover for holidays etc or even just want to join us in training.

PM me your details and I will get back to you.

Hi there,

I used to play at Goals in leeds some 5/6 years but not been able to play for work commitments since. My fitness level at moment is non existent. Wondered whether may be bale to "train" with you guys say saturday and take it there. Ideally i would like to play say once a week at goals in due course. However getting my fitness may be crucial.

If permitted to train could you let me have details as to where you meet and train and precise times.

regards

Your forward skills are great - but your spelling of the word 'Striker' leaves a lot to be desired !!!!

Hi Im Nick and I am available to play upfront for you- used to play at Pitz every monday a few years ago- let me know if you need anyone 07795 378056

any goalkeepers looking to play 11a-side on sundays please contact me. new team desperate for a goalie. we play in the sheffield sunday imperial league division 4. cheers. zac

Hi guys, sorry not been on for a while and see their are a few people asking about wednesdays. Apologises to the person that texted me the other week as I never got back to you!

Still have the odd space although are doing better now so will send a few pms.

Hi All,

My team are still looking for 1 player to join up with our Monday Goals league team.

We have a friendly tomorrow at 5pm, if you wanna tag along to that one drop me a PM asap and I'll get straight back to you with details

Cheers

Anto

Which are the best 5 a side pitches in Sheffield?

Can see this posting being very controversial :)