Page for five-a-side players/teams to link up

Looking to sign up anyone hardworking and good on the ball for a futsal team who play on Monday nights. After a successful first season in a smaller trial league, we've been entered into the top division, being joined by Sheffield FC Development, Sheffield United Scholars, Hallam Uni and Sheffield Uni. I've lost a few players so looking to find a couple of replacements...especially a keeper.

Futsal is fast paced, skillful and also very tactical. It's very much about team work and skill, rather than kicking the hell out of each other...which is why it's very enjoyable.

Let me know if anyone feels up to it!

hi I be interested mate

---------- Post added 25-10-2015 at 09:51 ----------

hi I be interested

Hi, we're looking for players to join a group of us who have a friendly 5-aside kickabout on Wednesday's 8pm at Powerleague for 1-2 hours. We've lost a few recently so looking to top-up so we can have a game each week.

It's a very mixed standard with some beginners and others pretty competent. We're mostly 30-something professionals (half of us work at the University).

If you're interested, get in touch.

---------- Post added 26-10-2015 at 12:10 ----------

marius91 - you sent me a message but not contact details and Sheffield Forum won't let me private message you.

Do you want to email me at [email protected]?

I'm looking for a team to join at goals. Had a few false starts with people in the past basically because i was trying to make time to play that i didn't have but now life has settled down a bit i wanna play again. I'm probably suited best as the back man. Only live up road from goals so will be reliable. Open to offers on anyday. Let me know on 07534227579. Text me because i very rarely log into my sheff forum account so sometimes miss my mail. Cheers

Daz

Can anyone join the football?

---------- Post added 06-11-2015 at 10:25 ----------

Darryl Thomas, how do I join your football team?

---------- Post added 06-11-2015 at 10:25 ----------

I'm looking for a team to join at goals. Had a few false starts with people in the past basically because i was trying to make time to play that i didn't have but now life has settled down a bit i wanna play again. I'm probably suited best as the back man. Only live up road from goals so will be reliable. Open to offers on anyday. Let me know on 07534227579. Text me because i very rarely log into my sheff forum account so sometimes miss my mail. Cheers

Daz

Can I join??

Hello My name is Waqaar and I am 20 years old and I wanted to join a 5 a side football team in Sheffield, I am a decent player and can someone tell me does any team require a player I am happy to join up and play, my contact number is 07718405189

sunday adults 11 aside after committed defenders and c/mid , must also be able to pay subs each wk . we got a good friendly bunch of lads

if interested msg us

Hi,

Do you want to play regular football on Monday nights?

* six a side

* fourth in div 2 at Goodwin

* £5 per week subs

* outfield players only

Please text or call me on 07884313713 if you're keen.

Cheers

Mik

goalkeeper needed on Thursdays! PM. free of charge for the first 2 weeks.

goalkeeper needed on Thursdays! PM. free of charge for the first 2 weeks.

Hey, I am looking to keep for a 5 a side team, what are the details/ Standard?

We are fairly average but it's competitive - though the standard varies. It's every Thursday 7:30 or 6:45, depending on the week on the Uni pitches. We are in our twenties - nice bunch of down to Earth guys. call me: 07731556477

after a good striker for 11 aside sunday team if interested contact us