Page for five-a-side players/teams to link up

Goalkeeper wanted at goals Wedndesday night let me know if intrested

---------- Post added 03-07-2014 at 21:09 ----------

Setting a team up at goals on Tuesday night and wanting a keeper let me know if your up for it

Any 1 fancy a game tonight at goals 6.45 kick off

---------- Post added 11-08-2014 at 17:39 ----------

Hi setting up a team on Thursday nights at goals in 2 weeks looking for players for every position don't have to bes the best inbox me for more info

Player needed tonight at goals 8:30 kick off

Anybody have room for a 5-a-side player? Low ability, but a willing runner.

Preferably near to Ecclesall road.

iam asking for forum buddies for your help in our football fun day in Hillsbrough. We are local people from Stannington and this is not to say people in the local community aren’t doing their bit but we all need to raise the profile of the great work we can do to improve children and adults chances of beating meningitis.

We are asking for a donation of any sort. Something for a raffle or auction or to provide your companies services on the day for a donation or simply a cash/cheque donation. Also along with the donation we would like to provide a team on a match day to do a bucket collection for this charity at swfc and sufc in the coming months.

Event will include a 16 team 5 a side tournament and fun day for the families who attend. We are looking to hold two race nights and also have other ideas in the pipeline.

WHY DO THIS..... Well we have just returned from Egypt and was asked by a bar owner was asking for donations for a family from Wigan (the Gee family) who lost their daughter at a really young age. Saw my partner's brother get emotional and remember he too had meningitis at 3 years old and was lucky his elder sister spotted it.

long story short were looking to make this special day and if you can help in anyway with whatever you can provide or donate it would much appreciated

The main Event will take place on ….

30th May 2015

Hillsborough Arena

Hillsborough

Sheffield

S6 4HA

if you would like to have a team ask me for more details

Kind Regards

ozzie

If anyone knows of a goalkeeper who would like to play every Tuesday at Goals please put the in touch with me. Could also do with an outfield player or two but keeper is the priority. Thanks Phil Games kick off either 7,8 or 9pm apx. £6 per 50 minute game.

---------- Post added 27-09-2014 at 10:07 ----------

s6bladette I have seen several requests on Twitter for ladies to play if you want me (or you can) to follow it up.

Anyone looking for players and teams please sign up to Phrive, the worlds first social network for sport. Find players on Phrive, its easy.

hello my name is waqaar ahmed and I am 19 years old and I want to join a team in sheffield if you know of any teams that require players please contact me via e mail waqaarahmed2013@outlook.com

thank you

waqaar

Does anyone know if Hillsborough college or Goodwin have 5 or 6 a side leagues on a Tuesday and who runs them? I am after a game or starting a team but don't fancy goals or the pits as the pace of the smaller pitches is too great for me these days!

Friday kick-about 6pm

Hi, we're looking for a couple of new players to join in our friendly football 6 a-side kick-about at Goodwin / U-Sport (the University pitches by Northumberland road) every Friday 6-7pm

We are a mixed aged (years 13-50+) and ability (!) bunch who like to play, keep fit and have fun. If you're interested in joining in - please mail me

Cheers,

Paul