Page for five-a-side players/teams to link up

Established 6-a-side football team that plays in the Champs Soccer Sheffield League, Tuesday nights, 35 min matches, between 7pm and 10pm, Goodwin Sports Centre Northumberland Road pitches (3G) opposite Weston Park Hospital seeks new players to replace a recent career ending injury (ACL) and 2 job moves away from Yorkshire. Game available every week from now. £5 in. Team plays all year round.

Players wanted at goals attacker/ striker for wed nights let me know if u fancy it

---------- Post added 01-06-2014 at 09:48 ----------

Goalkeeper wanted at goals tonight any standard 7.30 kick off

Edited by walk1985

We are starting two new seasons of the Sheffield Tuesday Five a Side League and the Wednesday evening Six a Side League. Both leagues are played on the 3G Astroturf pitches at the University of Sheffield, Goodwin Sports Centre, Northumberland Road, S10.

The Tuesday evening Five a Side league takes place between 7.30 – 9.00pm (Starting in late June)

The Wednesday evening Six a Side League takes place between 6.00 – 10.00pm (Starting on 11th June)

Entry to the leagues are free.

If you would like more information or to enter a team please let me know.

[email protected]

Looking to set up a few friendlies for our 5 aside team.

"Just looking for games, nothing serious, we're not the best players"

We play on Concord Sport Centre 5-aside pens,

will pay for the pitch.

Send me a message if any teams want to play us, will have to be between 5-9pm.

Just seen your post , have you now got sufficient numbers ?

---------- Post added 08-06-2014 at 16:51 ----------

Sorry ,that post was meant to refer to npstewart's post re ecclesfield school five a side .

Only just seen the post and can't figure woutnhow to reply direc to it !

Hi Chap64,

We are playing at Ecclesfield School this Friday (20/6) if you want to come along and join us. Drop me a private message and I'll pass you my phone number. Kick off is as 7.30, so be there for 7.20/25 - we play for an hour. Its £3 a week and we need people who will turn up each week. Let me know

Nigel

---------- Post added 16-06-2014 at 19:20 ----------

Looking for 2/3 players who can play each Friday at Ecclesfield School Sports Hall, 7.30 kick off. Cost is £3 a week but we need regular attenders - PM me if you are interested.

---------- Post added 16-06-2014 at 19:21 ----------

Looking for 2/3 players who can play every Friday at Ecclesfield School Sports Hall, 7.30 kick off. Cost is £3 a week but we need regular attenders - PM me if you are interested.

Reply to nstewart69.I can,t pm you cos not been on this forum long enough but will see you at ecco 7.20 ish 20/6

John

any womens five a side teams about?

or blokes that generally just do it for a laugh n dont mind a bird playing? :)

Looking to play 5 a side at either sufc academy or parkwood academy any evening .live local