Page for five-a-side players/teams to link up

I'm looking for 2 players to start playing weekly on a Wednesday evening.

There are 4 of us, aged 22 - 28, who would like to start up a 5 a side team, we haven't registered with a league yet but will probably go with Goals.

We vary in talent - from none to some, so we welcome anyone who is willing to play!

Cheers

Robin

Hi there, I'm 22 years old who loves 5/6-a-side football. Have played 6-a-side for a few months now but unfortunately our team has fallen apart so I'm now looking for a new team, or players who want to start up a new one. Preferably in Sheffield, though Chesterfield would be good, too. Can play any day but Tuesday.

Thanks.

Hi Josh

Would you fancy playing 5 a side on a Wednesday? (see my post just above!)

Robin

Hi all

We Have a sunday Lge team Hillsborough club fc, However we now hope to have A sat 11 aside B/reserve team , and if goes well will enter into sat lge after this following season, We looking for defenders/midfield/forwards . we hope to start training on sat 29th 11am and along the way be playing friendlys . if interested let us know

Any chance of a position in the team, i am a good player, would love to play and how much, hope to talk soon. Referring to the 5 aside on Wednesday ....

Edited by oneness
to write more

Hi

I've recently moved to Sheffield and know nobody in the area. I love to play football, and looking to make a bunch of new friends

If anyone has any spaces, or knows of any/wants anyone to play in a five a side team, perhaps you'd consider me :)

I'm a little out of shape, but getting there. I can play in goal if required too.

Ta

Are you still looking for a team Plepton?

We play 5 a side Wednesday league at goals and currently looking for new players to join us. Games k.o. between 7 and 10pm each Wed and costs around 6quid. txt me on 07581351985. Martin

Hi

I have also moved into area recently and would like a team to join that play regularly. I am fit and can hold my own on the pitch. If anyone needs players for their 5-a-side team please get in touch on here.

Thanks

Hi

I have also moved into area recently and would like a team to join that play regularly. I am fit and can hold my own on the pitch. If anyone needs players for their 5-a-side team please get in touch on here.

Thanks

See my earlier posts if you're interested in a good standard weekly kickabout.

Thanks mate. I would definitely consider it if I cannot get anywhere closer to goals in the next coming week.

looking for a 5-a-side at goodwin one evening in the week or possibly an 11-a-side team in s11/s10 for some training. half decent but lacking fitness and practice. Ideally outfield but can play in goal as well.

hi r u still looking for a 5 aside team to play for i have a team on a weds nite and looking for players m8 if ur intrested m8

hi r u still looking for a 5 aside team to play for i have a team on a weds nite and looking for players m8 if ur intrested m8

Yep I am available mate.