Page for five-a-side players/teams to link up

Hi AdyBirchy, is this still going on? Cheers

It is mate. We've de-camped temporarily to Concord as Parkwood is closed for the school holidays but still the same arrangements re times and price. Let me know if you want to give it a try.

HI, Looking for a regular midweek five a side kickabout - wouldn't say I was Messi, but I'm not crouch either.

Don't want to join a league, and like a friendly if competitve one. I'm 34, best position is in net, but I'm one of those who likes to play out as it's supposidely good for the fitness.

I'm new to Sheffield, so looking to have a cheaky pint after too. Rob

Our Thursday night team at goals is going through a spate of injuries and lads moving away. Anyone that would be interested in playing for us either regularly or every now and then get in touch. We play in the championship which is a fairly decent standard and usually stay for a pint regardless of if we win or lose, couple of our current regular players were found on this forum so we are a pretty friendly lot!

interested in either outfield or goalkeeper.

We're looking for a keeper for this Thursday (30th) as our regular keeper is away and can't make it.

We play at 6.45pm at Goodwin - cost usually between £4 and £5. Anyone fancy it?

Any standard footballers wanted!

Wednesdays 6pm to 7pm

Parkwood Academy, near Hillsborough or Concord during school holidays.

Excellent indoor venue, great for all year round. Outdoor 3g pitch available soon.

I need some new players to keep a long standing good natured but often competitive kick about going as some of our regular players have moved on.

Any standard, we've got good and not so good players

Just £3.50 each per person per game

No commitment, play when you can make it. We've been playing for almost ten years now and several players are from the Forum.

PM me or text 07880895406 if you fancy giving it a go. Anyone welcome.

Hi,

We're a long running five a side team at Powerleague and are looking for a new keeper. We've been lucky for many years to have an outstanding keeper who's finally decided to hang up his gloves so we need someone of a pretty good standard.

We play Monday nights at 8pm (with the occasional 7pm kick-off each season) and charge £6 subs - this covers match fee's, reg fee's and a new kit each year. We also usually have enough in the kitty for a night out around Christmas as well !!

Our league is a decent level and the teams we play against are all decent lads - if you're interested please PM me for more details.

Cheers,

Rich.

Any standard footballers wanted!

Wednesdays 6pm to 7pm

Parkwood Academy, near Hillsborough or Concord during school holidays.

Excellent indoor venue, great for all year round. Outdoor 3g pitch available soon.

I need some new players to keep a long standing good natured but often competitive kick about going as some of our regular players have moved on.

Any standard, we've got good and not so good players

Just £3.50 each per person per game

No commitment, play when you can make it. We've been playing for almost ten years now and several players are from the Forum.

PM me or text 07880895406 if you fancy giving it a go. Anyone welcome.

Starting tomorrow, we'll be playing on the school's brand new 3G pitch for a few weeks while repairs are carried out to the sports hall. New players still welcome.

Still interested to hear from anyone that wants to play Thursdays at goals. Can be either regularly or as and when, had a lot of lads move away lately so we are short of people to turn to in emergencies.

Hi there, I'm 22 years old who loves 5/6-a-side football. Have played 6-a-side for a few months now but unfortunately our team has fallen apart so I'm now looking for a new team, or players who want to start up a new one. Preferably in Sheffield, though Chesterfield would be good, too. Can play any day but Tuesday.

Thanks.

Hi there, I'm 22 years old who loves 5/6-a-side football. Have played 6-a-side for a few months now but unfortunately our team has fallen apart so I'm now looking for a new team, or players who want to start up a new one. Preferably in Sheffield, though Chesterfield would be good, too. Can play any day but Tuesday.

Thanks.

See my earlier posts. We're always on the lookout for new players on Wednesday evenings if you want to give it a go.

Morning all

I've been playing with a good bunch of lads every Wednesday at Goals on Norfolk Park Road for about 6 years now but we've started to struggle for numbers recently so are looking for a couple of extra players to play on a regular to semi-regular basis. It's not a league team, just a friendly match and the standard is pretty mixed so ability is no concern. We're a very friendly lot all in all so if you're interested drop me a PM. We play rotating keepers so position isn't a concern. Price is usually £6 but occasionally £5, depending on numbers.

Additionally, I'm looking to play a second game a week so if anyone needs an extra player let me know. I'm distinctly average and probably play best in central midfield or off a striker. I'm available on Mondays and, at a push, Thursdays though I might not be able to play every Thursday. Happy to play friendly or in a league as circumstances dictate.

Edited by iwantpie