Page for five-a-side players/teams to link up

I would be interested in playing but might not be able to play some of the later games as I work thursday nights at 10:30pm

no probs mate, pm you your number and I will let you know about this week.

I have started a 5-aside team down at goals playin on tue eves. we are a couple of players down, you dont need to be Ronaldo but as long as you know how to play and can play most weeks give me a call, got a game tonight if you can make it, depending where you live lifts can be provided.

07596 676863 - rob

Hey mate, ye sorry mate 12 is a bit younge for our league. If you can get a team together tho I have seen a under 15s tournament at goals which may be of interest to you? Sorry I can't help. Rob

I can help you out mate. Have played on and off since i was a kid. Might be a bit rusty at first, not played for a few months. Not got a mobile at the minute i'm afraid so i can't text. You got an email address?

Nice one mate. Just sent you an email. Cheers.

Okay, this one's a bit further out, but worth a go.

We are a 6-a-side team who play at Thomas Rotherham College on Monday nights. We have a core squad of 6 players who play almost every game, but we have one dropping out to part time in a few weeks so we'll be down to five and a couple of occasionals. Ideally we're looking to get 2 regular players on board - one outfield and one goalie.

We're a friendly bunch of mixed ability - from one guy who started playing a couple of years ago to some really decent players. No pressure to perform (though we like to win!) - we're looking for people who are reliable above all else.

Kick off varies from 6.30pm to 7.30pm presently, and games are half an hour each. Being 6-a-side, we play on 1/3 of a full size pitch in something like 10-12'x6' goals, and no stupid head height rules.

Subs are currently £5 but that may drop if we get 7 regulars. We'll cover the first couple of weeks of anyone interested if you want to try it out first. Plenty of game time guaranteed - we don't like having loads of substitutes and have usually played with a bare 6 (sometimes 5!)

Please PM for more details, we're still in the season so anyone interested can come along next week!

Hi everyone,

This is a long shot I know but I'm a keeper and I've picked up an injured finger in my last match. Our sub keeper can't make it and we're in need of a keeper for a match at powerleague tomorrow at 8pm. If you can help out please give me a ring or a text on 07884313713. No need to pay subs and I can give you a lift there if you need one.

Cheers

Wednesdays 6pm to 7pm

Parkwood Academy, near Hillsborough

Excellent indoor venue, great for all year round.

I need 1 or 2 players to keep a long standing good natured but often competitive kick about going.

Any standard, we've got good and not so good players

Just £3.50 each per person per game

No commitment, play when you can make it

Hi AdyBirchy, is this still going on? Cheers

Hi

I've recently moved to Sheffield and know nobody in the area. I love to play football, and looking to make a bunch of new friends

If anyone has any spaces, or knows of any/wants anyone to play in a five a side team, perhaps you'd consider me :)

I'm a little out of shape, but getting there. I can play in goal if required too.

Ta

I have a team looking for a goalkeeper for the next 3 monday nights.

Fancy it?