Page for five-a-side players/teams to link up

On the look out for a keeper, play wednesdays in the prem at goals and are shortly moving to thursday nights at the end of the season so if your available please get in touch.

ta.

guys we are short on players this evening at goals, 9.15pm kick-off if anyone is interested? got a couple more games left on Wednesday until we move to Thursdays so if your interested let me know.

Hi Kev

I will be interested, I play can play anywhere but not brill in goal but I will do my part if needed. I live just accross from goals so its easy for me to get to.

Mike

Wednesdays 6pm to 7pm

Parkwood Academy, near Hillsborough

Excellent indoor venue, great for Winter

I need 2 or 3 players to keep a long standing good natured but often competitive kick about going.

Any standard, we've got good and not so good players

Just £3.50 each per person per game

No commitment, play when you can make it

Great way of keeping fit

Can arrange lifts to and from Hillsborough if needed

Let me know if you fancy giving it a try.

Anyone fancy getting their fitness back after xmas, we're back playing every week from Wednesday 4th January.

hi all where in need of a good keeper and 2 decent players who can make every tuesday and be commited we play at power league attercliffe (pitts) its £5 each times are normaly 7.00 kick off we have odd game at 8.00 if your intrested can you PM me please thanks for looking..............

Adybirchy, I'd be up for that on a Wednesday at Parkwood. I live up on Elm lane so no issue with getting there. I can't make the first week (4th) as i'm working away, but i will be there the following week. I've been doing a few a half marathons in the last few years but fancy a weekly kick about too, so this would seem to suit me.

Cheers

Nathan

Adybirchy, I'd be up for that on a Wednesday at Parkwood. I live up on Elm lane so no issue with getting there. I can't make the first week (4th) as i'm working away, but i will be there the following week. I've been doing a few a half marathons in the last few years but fancy a weekly kick about too, so this would seem to suit me.

Cheers

Nathan

nice one Nathan, you'll be very welcome. We're there every Wednesday in term time. Just go into reception and someone will point you towards the sports hall, but we'll watch out for you on the 11th.

We have moved to thursdays evenings now at Goas and are in the championship and are still looking for a keeper.

If anyone is interested please get in touch. Playing this week at 7.45

Guys

We are still looking for a couple more teams to make up our 6-a-side football tournament on Monday 9th January 2012.

Our first tournament was a resounding success and we are looking to repeat this for 2012!

So if you're looking for a way to get back in shape this could be perfect for you!

The event will run between the hours of 6.00pm and 9.00pm on our brand new state of the art 3G astroturf at King Edwards Community Sports Centre. The cost will be £40 per team ( which is just £5 per player for a team of 8 )

For details of our first tournament visit http://www.active8-sheffield.com

For a registration form please contach lee on 01142402308 or lee.mullen@interserve.com

Get in touch!

hi all where in need of a good keeper and 2 decent players who can make every tuesday and be commited we play at power league attercliffe (pitts) its £5 each times are normaly 7.00 kick off we have odd game at 8.00 if your intrested can you PM me please thanks for looking..............

I'm interested in playing Tuesdays at power league attercliffe (pitts), my number is 07835949765. Dan