Dore and Totley Toy and Clothing Sale May 14th

Come along to the Dore and Totley Toy and Clothing Sale!

Saturday May 14 from 12-1.30.

Adult/Children's Clothing, Toys and Equipment. Cake stall and Refreshments. Totley All Saints Church Hall, Totley.

Hope it will be as good as last year`s. Will you be having cofee and cakes again?

We managed to kit our 2 children out for our summer camping holiday for less than £10 .

:D

Thanks for your interest. Yes same as last year. Tell your friends susta!

We still have some sellers' numbers left for this event. Selling with us involves ticketing up your own stuff but you do not need to be present on the day.

Do let me know if you are interested:D

Yes this is a fantastic chance to make some money out of the clothes and toys your kids have grown out of. It is well worth attending to grab yourself and your family a bargain!!

Just worked out this only 3 weeks away!! Gonna have start getting my stuff ready to sell and make a bit of cash for my hols!!

Items for sale include Oasis, Laura Ashley, Agnes B, Gap, Joules, M&S, Next, Clarks shoes, Boden and Topshop!:D

Was just wondering if I sell my unwanted baby clothes etc do I keep the takings??? I read in the totley independant that the proceeds go to the church?

thanks

Hello! We take 35% of whatever you make on the day.You just need to drop your stuff off and collect the things that have not sold, unless you are happy for them to go to charity.The 35% goes to the School PTA, not the church. Do let me know if you would like a seller's pack and I will put one in the post to you.

Regards,

Laura

Only a few sellers numbers left!!! Be quick if you want to get rid of some of that junk and turn it into cash!!! Let me know if you need a sellers pack!

All you bargain hunters keep Saturday 14th free to come and buy!!!

Bradway jumble sale is on the same day!Come to us then go there! Why not make a day of it!:banana::banana::banana: