27/03/2011 Stolen Suzuki Motorbike - Handsworth

It's a 125 I would say a couple of kids have a good chance of pushing it.

Its funny, but im sure I have seen a marauder with that plate number in the last few days...

It weighs in excess of 400lbs so I think kids would be hard pressed to get it off the side stand let alone push the bugger and.... suspicious van?

Oh, it's a little bike, then ... Mine weighs 850lb (without any fuel in it) but weight doesn't stop bikes from being stolen. Nor do disc locks, chains or even ground anchors set into a concrete floor (though they do make the task a bit harder.)

I presume Sheffield is no better for theft than many other places in the country and motorcycle theft is highly-organised and often well-planned crime.

Oh, it's a little bike, then ... Mine weighs 850lb (without any fuel in it) but weight doesn't stop bikes from being stolen. Nor do disc locks, chains or even ground anchors set into a concrete floor (though they do make the task a bit harder.)

I presume Sheffield is no better for theft than many other places in the country and motorcycle theft is highly-organised and often well-planned crime.

No but weight would limit the chance of it being pushed around the corner by kids. If it's the 800 it's gone. As you say it's highly organised now

Hi All,

Update, it was seen near lound round about 30 mins ago. If you see the bike, please call south yorkshire police on 0114 2202020

Will do! am in the area this evening visiting friends, will keep an eye out.

Will keep a lookout for your bike while on my travels.

I think Handsworth has a problem as my shed was broken into recently, the thievin' scumbags knew my bike was in there. They still had my tools and motorcycle helmets away though.

Wish I knew some Hells Angels.....