Camera backpack recommendations?

Hi,

I'm looking to buy a backpack for my camera & lenses. It needs to have enough room for a Sigma 120-400mm with DSLR attached.

Can anyone recommend a brand? THX

I have a Crumpler backpack which I am selling for £65 if interested. Anyone will tell you Crumpler bags are made incredibly well with a fair amount of thought gone into the design. It cost me £130 brand new but is still in very good condition. It's a great bag which I originally purchased for traveling but I just don't use it anymore as I prefer a shoulder bag, give me a shout if you are interested. 07920 714 828

here is a link to the identical bag - http://www.microglobe.co.uk/catalog/product_info.php?pName=crumpler-match-maker-m-stone-grey-backpack-bag&manufacturers_id=41

As well as holding lots of accessories it has easily held:

2 Nikon D700 Bodies

Nikon 80-200mm f/2.8

Nikon 17-55mm f/2.8

Sigma 50mm f/1.4

Nikon Sb900

Matt, I was only planning on spending around £50. Tell you what, I'll give you £50 for the bag & £10 for delivery. How's that sound? :)

Cheers Matt & C3PO. Matt, I've sent you an email.

Lowepro without a doubt

don't be seduced by the funky element of Crumpler as they are soooooo unfomfortable.

I have one of each and although my crumpler looks nice I use the Lowepro for comfort.

lowpro mine cost £60 from jacobs, is the backpack style but secure and glad i made that choice