Started the cabbage soup diet today

After researching the cabbage soup diet for a while now I have decided to try it to help me drop a dress size.

I went to the supermarket yesterday and got all I needed for the soup. I made a huge batch of the soup last night but added chilli flakes to season.

This morning I woke up optimistic that i CAN do it! So far I've had two cups of the soup, which I blended, and must say it's very nice! I'v eaten quite a bit of fruit today too and am hoping to lose quite a bit of weight as I want to look good in my summer shorts!

I am gonna weigh myself in a weeks time to see how i've done. Alot of people on the diet weigh themselves daily but I've opted for weekly. I have decided to share my CSD experience with you follow forumers :)

Wish me luck:hihi:

After researching the cabbage soup diet for a while now I have decided to try it to help me drop a dress size.

Wish me luck:hihi:

Don't cheat though - not even once! Otherwise the whole seven days is pointless.

Drink lots of fresh water too. This will help massively.

Get some decent exercise in - and don't forget to skip tea and coffee. Have a complete de-tox.

I lost a full stone in a week.

Good luck with it! :)

Don't cheat though - not even once! Otherwise the whole seven days is pointless.

Drink lots of fresh water too. This will help massively.

Get some decent exercise in - and don't forget to skip tea and coffee. Have a complete de-tox.

I lost a full stone in a week.

Good luck with it! :)

Wow really? I'm quite determined this time! Have written myself little notes around the kitchen telling me to keep out of the biscuit cupboard! I don't drink tea or coffee anyway so that's a doddle. I am only on day 1 so I am finding it quite easy at the moment. The soup is really filling too! Did you put the weight back on after or keep it off?

Wow really? I'm quite determined this time! Have written myself little notes around the kitchen telling me to keep out of the biscuit cupboard! I don't drink tea or coffee anyway so that's a doddle. I am only on day 1 so I am finding it quite easy at the moment. The soup is really filling too! Did you put the weight back on after or keep it off?

This diet is a great quick fix for something like a wedding or a holiday - but the key is not cheating.

Unless once you finish the plan you permanently change some of the habits that got you into being overweight in the first place, the weight will almost always return to the scene of the crime I'm afraid.

Don't forget - at least six decent glasses of water a day! :)

dont for the sake of other people within a 2 mile radius :hihi:

dont for the sake of other people within a 2 mile radius :hihi:

Mine smell of Gucci anyway, so it wasn't a problem. :D

Well i'm on day 3 and am not actually finding it that bad. I tend to get cravings for sweet things but apart from that it's all good. I've been snacking on pears apples and carrots! and I feel great in myself!

Hows it going? i know its only early, but would you recommend it?

I would definitely recommend it.I feel so better for eating so heAlthy and the drinking water has cleared my skin up and made me glow hehe. I have lost 10lbs up to day 5 and have tomorrow left

hi, did you manage to complete the full 7 days, if so, how much did you lose altogether?

Hi,

I really want to try it, where do you get the information/recipe from?

Thanks

http://www.aboutcabbagesoupdiet.com/

That website told me everything I needed to know and also has a support forum. The diet should only be a 7 day one not a fixed one. I lost 11lb in a week and now am sticking to a similar diet with the fruit and veg and chicken and veg or salad or fish and veg or salad for tea.