Just had my car wrapped black

does it damage old paint ?

no as you remove it with a heat gun on low heat just needs a polish afterward

Hi

we have just started offering this service at Autodynamics, we did a Range Rover from black to white last week it looked awesome, will be putting pics on website soon. Much cheaper option than changing your car! Prices vary depending on make and model I think.

If you do it like you fit your wheels, then it will be working loose after a few days (to the point of coming off). :mad:

have you called back in so the guys can take a look Kelly? My OH owns autodynamics, I can't say why this has happened as I'm no expert but please call the shop on the number below or pop back in so it can be ascertained how this happened. They should be able to look back over the exact fitting on the cctv to see if something went wrong here or if it's a nuts / sizing / something else issue. Sorry to hear you got a problem tho.

its no good calling back. she was lucky she didnt crash and lose her life, What can you do apart from tighten up the nuts and give stupid excuses?

Thats why i always go costco as they fit the best tyre michelins, and have one guy fitting wheel while another torque and check all is fitted properly, yes its a few £££ more but you are getting the best tyre fitted by professionals and not some chavs working at autodynamics, fair do the boss is excellant but cant say the same about his staff

I read last week where black and red car paint was going to ge scarce as most of it comes from Japan, don't know why it's just those two colors.

I've never had a problem with Autodynamics, used them for tyres a few times now. They always torque and double-check the torque in my experience. If I had a wheel come loose and I thought it was their fault the FIRST thing I would do is contact them. Like the man/woman said, they have CCTV in the workshop pointed at the guys fitting the wheels to the car, so should be able to see if they were torqued up or not.

Danny, I'm really sorry you feel this way, and please be assured I'll direct Chippy to have a look at this thread as I know he will be really concerned about this, but seriously if something like this has happened then you should come in and discuss it and we will watch the cctv to see exactly what went on on this occasion cos if someone has messed up then it will need addressing.

its no good calling back. she was lucky she didnt crash and lose her life, What can you do apart from tighten up the nuts and give stupid excuses?

Thats why i always go costco as they fit the best tyre michelins, and have one guy fitting wheel while another torque and check all is fitted properly, yes its a few £££ more but you are getting the best tyre fitted by professionals and not some chavs working at autodynamics, fair do the boss is excellant but cant say the same about his staff

Michelin, best tyres.....:roll:

Like the man/woman said, they have CCTV in the workshop pointed at the guys fitting the wheels to the car

Seems a bit extreme. Why would they need to do this? Do they have a habit of not doing jobs properly or having lots of come-back?

not at all! it's to do with general security and insurance requirements regarding stock and machinery, but also gives both staff and customers peace of mind. We also check remotely from home to make sure premises is secure during evenings and closed periods as premises has had lots of money spent on it! Anyone running their own business with staff cannot be in 2 places at once so this just gives us peace of mind really.

I should also add it's not there to be pointed on the staff, it's there to cover the whole garage including doors and equipment etc.as a consequence of this everthing staff do, including management is also recorded.

Edited by mrsb73

Ta for clearing that up. The way it was worded made it look like your staff were either incompetent or thieves!