Is it any wonder that people are rioting?

the world has gone mad!! government take the <REMOVED>

Edited by esme
masked swearing

Is it. Or is it smaller brains?

Yes I would imagine it could be that as well.

I really despair at the ignorance of some pontificators on these threads.

Me too, and it will only get worse as a decent education becomes unaffordable for the masses under the Tories.

Me too, and it will only get worse as a decent education becomes unaffordable for the masses under the Tories.

You don't really think they're going to abolish primary and secondary schools as time goes on and you'll either go private or remain ignorant, do you?

Although the masses haven't really had decent education for the last 15 years or so, judging from the standard of general knowledge, grammar and spelling on this board alone. :) I find it quite horrifying that even people who profess to have degrees seem to struggle with quite basic ideas and use of the language.

I wonder if it's possible to hazard a guess at the ages of forum users purely on the criteria above?

You don't really think they're going to abolish primary and secondary schools as time goes on and you'll either go private or remain ignorant, do you?

I suppose such matters very much depend on the extent the Lib/Dems are prepared to sell out to support the Tory agenda. :hihi:

Seriously though, there are probably a few 'radicals' Cameron keeps under lock and key in the Tory closet who wouldn't be averse to such concepts.

I'm not rioting and don't see anyone else at it apart from the usual numpties last Saturday.

Come on, let us in on the details of this secret riot....where, when etc. ?

Should we dress in all black and conceal our faces so we don't get filmed being wicked ?

I suppose such matters very much depend on the extent the Lib/Dems are prepared to sell out to support the Tory agenda. :hihi:

Seriously though, there are probably a few 'radicals' Cameron keeps under lock and key in the Tory closet who wouldn't be averse to such concepts.

Oh, gi-oer wid dee. :D Are da dat donkey we hear about that labour supporters would vote for providing it wore a red rosette?

Is it any wonder that people are rioting?

Lets look at the situation:

1/ Multi millionaire bankers get the country into a financial mess due to their stupidity and incompetence.

2/ The government has to give them billions of pounds to stop people losing their savings.

3/ After a period of time the banks become profitable again.

4/ Multi Millionaire bankers do not pay any of this money back but carry on getting massive salaries and bonuses.

5/ Government gets this money back by taking it from the poor, the disabled the vulnerable and destroying public services.

Surely even the fools who read the Daily Mail cannot say that this is good policy. The reality is of course that the dozy double dipsticks Cameron and Osborne want to get rid of all social services simply because they and their millionaire buddies do not use them.

They HAVE to be stopped before they destroy everything that has been built up in this country. If we let them destroy our services then they will be gone for good and our country will be back to how it was in the Victorian era. This is something that Thatcher tried to do and failed.

1) Stupidity and incompetence ??? Really ???

They gamble billions on 125% mortgages advanced to unemployed people offering a depreciating asset (house) as security (US Sub Prime fiasco), they package the resulting financial equivalent of dog turds into Collateralized Debt Obligations and sell them on the international markets as AAA financial instruments, they are guaranteed to make astronomical profits on the up side while we are guaranteed to meet the losses on the down side.

There are many valid ways to describe the banksters, however, stupid and incompetent are not to be included, they cleverly and competently get the idiot masses to fall for it time after time.

2) The Government has no money, it uses our money to bail out their bankster mates, to add insult to injury the Government loans our money to the banksters at a minimal rate the banksters then lend us our own money back at high rates, it is we the people that are stupid and incompetent !

3) A statement of the obvious !

4) Having managed to pull off the previous stunts with the idiot masses swallowing it why should they change their ways?

5) The Government (Lib Lab Con or any combination thereof) are all laissez faire neo liberals, they are all in favour of the market supplying services to the customer rather than the State serving the citizen, they all have unhealthily close relationships with the banksters, the financial crisis enabled them to not only bail out their friends in the City but to also sell off services (with a captive market) to their other mates.

The stupidity and incompetence lies with the idiot masses that continue to vote for the various factions of the LibLabCon Party.

It'll be a selling-off of education, like we're going to see with the NHS, with a variety of old Tory boys investors stuffing their manicured fingers into the pie....

It'll depend on how much mummy and daddy can contribute, whether you go to the McDonalds Cookery Academy, or the Sir Philip Green School of Accounting.

Edited by Darth Vader

Oh, gi-oer wid dee. :D Are da dat donkey we hear about that labour supporters would vote for providing it wore a red rosette?

You'd have to ask a Labour supporter. I think all political parties have supporters who are prepared to believe words that come out of asses.

It'll be a selling-off of education, like we're going to see with the NHS, with a variety of old Tory boys investors stuffing their manicured fingers into the pie....

It'll depend on how much mummy and daddy can contribute, whether you go to the McDonalds Cookery Academy, or the Sir Philip Green School of Accounting.

Some people really do have massive chips on their shoulders :D

I think your idea is just pie in the sky, quite honestly. It didn't work in Bradford, did it? In fact it was a total disaster. I guess people look at the results that private schools achieve and think it can be extrapolated throughout the system by throwing money at it. Pigs might fly.