Tempered springs ltd warren ST

looking for guys who worked at tempered springs Isaw one posting with sombody Inew is name was T beard I Left there in 1974 to come to canada so iff anybody is still around give me a call I worked in the 22 dept on maintenance i was a Fitter ok Brian

looking for guys who worked at tempered springs Isaw one posting with sombody Inew is name was T beard I Left there in 1974 to come to canada so iff anybody is still around give me a call I worked in the 22 dept on maintenance i was a Fitter ok Brian

Worked on production at tempered springs ( bacon lane @ foley street ) mid eighties , knew some cracking blokes , mick sheppard , noel wilson, walt ? ( went on the booze up with him to benidorm every november) geoff mall inson ( worked at swfc @ sufc on the turnstiles on saturdays ). Was proper graft on the furnaces but a pleasure to work with such gentlemen.

I didn't work there but i painted the place, Late 80s if i remember rightly. Can remember painting the rsj's overhead and it was boiling hot!. Also remember a staircase? which took you up on to the roof over looking the river, Lovely and peace full

thank you for your reply well I am still hoping that sombody is still around when did the spring division close down i know the factory is not all that is left is the place that was the pub the norfolk arms I used to go in there so all keep in touch

my aunty was frances johnson who worked in the laboratory for many many years - anyone remember her - she was a wonderful lady

thank you for your reply well I am still hoping that sombody is still around when did the spring division close down i know the factory is not all that is left is the place that was the pub the norfolk arms I used to go in there so all keep in touch
hi i worked in the production in 1960 im afraid i don t remember any names asi was15 at the time i thinki worked there about a year then i was sent to effinggam road side only thing i remember a girl passed her driving test to ride scooter though now adays would be normal but all the girls got excited for her and was made into a big celebration j

My dad worked at tempered springs at warren street on heavy springs he worked there for years his name was Fred Keyworth sadly passed away now.

I remember that name can not put aface to it but you know I wonder if a lot of them have passed on because it was 1974 when I left to come to Canada I am hoping that somebody is still around thanks keep in touch

My dad worked at tempered springs at warren street on heavy springs he worked there for years his name was Fred Keyworth sadly passed away now.

hi lindi maybe you can help me i am looking for some guys I worked with the names are Carl Daras Ted Phoenix Tommy Beard let me know iff you can Brian

You'll get something other than a pint of Tetleys in the Norfolk Arms these days Hampson!:hihi:

You'll get something other than a pint of Tetleys in the Norfolk Arms these days Hampson!:hihi:

Hi Jim so what is in there I know that building is still there because I have seen it on google earth but the Tempered Spring company at the back of it as gone Iwould like to know when it got torn down keep in touch thank you

Hi Jim so what is in there I know that building is still there because I have seen it on google earth but the Tempered Spring company at the back of it as gone Iwould like to know when it got torn down keep in touch thank you

Hampson, have another look on Google Earth and zoom in on the sign. You'll get the picture.

Jim