Womens mazagine headlines

I always find it funny to go into the newsagent glance at the womans magazines and see headlines such as "my husband tried to kill my mother in law then our dog" "he took all my jewlery to swap for beer" and "I think my boyfriend is a secret crossdresser and hates puppies" so I had a look in one of them yesterday to find out that most are such far fetched crap you could ever read.

I wonder what would happen if there was a mens magazine with such headlines as "she never does the ironing" there would be all out riots.

so then, do you think like me that sexism is so one sided and got out of hand?

I always find it funny to go into the newsagent glance at the womans magazines and see headlines such as "my husband tried to kill my mother in law then our dog" "he took all my jewlery to swap for beer" and "I think my boyfriend is a secret crossdresser and hates puppies" so I had a look in one of them yesterday to find out that most are such far fetched crap you could ever read.

I wonder what would happen if there was a mens magazine with such headlines as "she never does the ironing" there would be all out riots.

so then, do you think like me that sexism is so one sided and got out of hand?

Ha but you see, this might just be a double edged sword.See , it might be a little bit sexist to assume ALL women read these magazines:suspect:

I for one can't stand them, they are as you say crap! Why would you assume it's the woman's job to do the ironing anyway eh ? eh?:hihi:

Ha but you see, this might just be a double edged sword.See , it might be a little bit sexist to assume ALL women read these magazines:suspect:

I for one can't stand them, they are as you say crap! Why would you assume it's the woman's job to do the ironing anyway eh ? eh?:hihi:

you have such petite hands and are good for such tasks as ironing washing up cooking, maybe even other tasks

Flutters eyelashes...'Thankyou kind sir' Damn...I went all girly there :hihi:

We get woman who buys it weekly, thats the worrying bit

I think we could start a thread/game in the I'm Bored section, see who can come up with the best "My husband left me for a two headed camel, and now he's pregnant with twins!" style headline ;)

Some magazines try to up sales by using lurid headlines, and others (especially Soaps) will print something on the front and put a question mark to make buyers believe the headline is true, then when they've bought it they find it is just speculation

I don't know why anyone buys these magazines, when the only really important news is whether Katie will ever get back with Pete.

Far and away the best magazine headline I've seen was "I did my own facelift with a staple gun".

you have such petite hands and are good for such tasks as ironing washing up cooking, maybe even other tasks

Well, that's obviously going to work to my advantage then :)

My hands aren't petite at all; I take a size 9 glove. This should mean that I'm so dreadful at ironing, washing up, cooking and other tasks that I get out of doing them at all- yes?