Castle market man

Its doesn't make him an idiot or a loon either, just someone who needs his problems addressing by professionals. Posting on social networking sites about people, who's family may read it, isn't the way to help him.

And you are posting on this thread too.:loopy::huh: If you don't like it report it.

I did not call him an idiot or a loon. I said he behaved like a loon. I'm at a loss how else I could describe what I have seen him do. He boxes people in on the bus and then starts behaving in a really intimidating manner, looking aggressive, muttering to himself, swearing under his breath. It was the only adequate way to describe it.

Edited by Badlittlepup

To say that you are a member of the nice decent up them selves brigade you seem to be very aggressive .

Your what of it comment ? makes one glance at your aviator and this makes me and the chavs with dogs quake with apprehension .

May be I will bring my old lurcher Frieda down to the new decent folk only Market and she can lick you to death. :twisted:

Aggressive? far from it. And what has my avatar got to do with anything? I'm not a cat in real life you know.

Talking cats you see in the movies are not real.

Guest makapaka

I saw him in Asda on south road about a month ago.

The Castle Market is bot the same without the character and the characters that made it a Sheffield institution .

Bring back the Alans of the World.

The Castle Market is bot the same without the character and the characters that made it a Sheffield institution .

Bring back the Alans of the World.

No thanks. How many other markets have a mentally ill man wandering around who has been approved to wander round in a football kit and with a radio doing odd jobs?

Times change.

He was in The Moor Market about a week ago.

The first time I came across him I was with a young girl who told me things about him and shouted abuse at him. The next time he was at Firth Park with a large group of people throwing stones and bricks at him. May be harmless and just different... who knows. I have seen him in the new market a few times, all in black footie gear, but a few weeks ago he was on a bus heading to the Hallamshire and was constantly talking to himself saying "tell them they have got to take you in, you can't go on like this, be insistent, refuse to go". Then he started shouting racist stuff at a black lady who was looking at him like she was concerned about him. Hopefully he got the treatment he wanted.

Guest makapaka
The first time I came across him I was with a young girl who told me things about him and shouted abuse at him. The next time he was at Firth Park with a large group of people throwing stones and bricks at him. May be harmless and just different... who knows. I have seen him in the new market a few times, all in black footie gear, but a few weeks ago he was on a bus heading to the Hallamshire and was constantly talking to himself saying "tell them they have got to take you in, you can't go on like this, be insistent, refuse to go". Then he started shouting racist stuff at a black lady who was looking at him like she was concerned about him. Hopefully he got the treatment he wanted.

I've never seen him aggressive to other people or heard as such - sometimes he appears a bit aggravated.

I saw him chase somebody for 15 meters on Fargate whilst shouting, then he pulled out a yellow card on them. He may have issues but it was the funniest things ive ever seen. I did notice however that he failed to take the name and number of the infringing member of the public.

No thanks. How many other markets have a mentally ill man wandering around who has been approved to wander round in a football kit and with a radio doing odd jobs?

Times change.

What's wrong with any of that?

How do you want times to change? For people with a mental illness to not be 'approved to wander'? Seems a bit harsh

What's wrong with any of that?

How do you want times to change? For people with a mental illness to not be 'approved to wander'? Seems a bit harsh

So you want Sheffield City Council to approve someone to wander around the market in a football kit with a radio, doing odd jobs whilst occasionally shouting and swearing at random people? No thank you.