Demo violence in London today

lol you getting worried yet.

ive been worried all week Oo

is it me getting right wing in my old age or you getting left wing in yours.......hmmmmmmm

the difference is our goverment won a democratic election,so I dont agree.

The Tory/Lib Dem coalition certainly didn't 'win' a general election victory. Yet both parties are now ruling the country with a fist of iron...

maybe we should have a proper stop the city "march" again

lol dont be so pedantic.:hihi:

Pedantic :o that’s the whole point not hair splitting or nit picking.

lol no one interested in this then,mind you bet half of this lot are down there already.;)

:hihi: The stupidity of the ultra stupid left seems to have been fully anticipated.

My guess is that they are put up to it by elements of the the MSM to make the event 'newsworthy'.

No show without Punch.

yes thats very true,this so called reserve is financing the Libyan conflict,funny how they can always find money to kill people isn't it but they cant find money for essential services.??

And while they're gleefully cutting police service they're just hypocritical enough to direct that their protection is maintained :|

I was there today and can honestly say I was delighted to see so many people protesting but very disappointed to hear that a few bad apples spoiled what should have been a family friendly day.

And while they're gleefully cutting police service they're just hypocritical enough to direct that their protection is maintained :|

I was there today and can honestly say I was delighted to see so many people protesting but very disappointed to hear that a few bad apples spoiled what should have been a family friendly day.

Give yourself a big pat on the back! Were there many from Sheffield?

Didn't more than a million people march against the war in Iraq?

And what happened at the next General Election? Was there a change of government?

And what happened at the next General Election? Was there a change of government?

You talking about the UK or Bavaria / Austria wherever you claim to live?

That's because the alternative was Michael Howard.

Give yourself a big pat on the back! Were there many from Sheffield?

Cheers - Had my placard displayed prominently and took delight in shouting "Scumbag" as I passed Number 10. I was with about 25 of my wife's union, saw a few from my own but there was a pretty good turn out from S Yorks ..... The coach stop at Watford Gap showed that Unison supplied quite a few bodies.