Accident on Nethershire Lane

Just a warning that there has been an accident on Nethershire Lane with a Asda delivery truck, not really stopping traffic flowing but I had to wait a bit to get past

i live just round the corner, where abouts in nethershire, its a really long rd?

oh dear, not good, i hope no one hurt bad

It is a bad junction for accidents, I live a few houses down on Sicey and heard the almighty bang, husband went to shop and saw there was a silver car all dented down one side and almost on top of one of them wooden posts that they are putting all around Shiregreen. There has been a few accidents there, something needs to be done, its not like you cant see at that junction I dont know what happens.

It is a bad junction for accidents, I live a few houses down on Sicey and heard the almighty bang, husband went to shop and saw there was a silver car all dented down one side and almost on top of one of them wooden posts that they are putting all around Shiregreen. There has been a few accidents there, something needs to be done, its not like you cant see at that junction I dont know what happens.

I know the silver astray was on them wooden stumps cos I was wondering how it got up there. Surely they couldnt have been going 20mph for that to happen

yeah it is i agree, been a few on there, im going to ask my friend about it tomorrow, she lives in the corner house there..

Iv seen people fly across that junction without looking or even stopping, some people drive like idiots on nethershire/sicey.

Not saying thats the case here as i didnt see what happened.

Hope everyone was ok.

i saw the cars after this accident, i hope no1 was hurt, looked real bad, i agree with "the blonde" they cant have even been doing 30mph for that to happen, the astra was up on curb so alot more then speed limit.